Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1023975 on Jun 10, 2008

The Jason aloe vera gel is the best I have found. I used to own an herb shop and we stocked this brand. It works so well to heal the skin. I highly recommend this product.

More than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2423473 on Nov 24, 2012

(Aloe based product.) I bought it to use as a moisturizer on my feet,for which it works well. My mother-in-law burnt herself with popping grease and put it on to alliviate discomfort, and the spot never even blistered. My son has dermatoligist treated exema, and now he uses it to assist with moisturizing his dry skin.

The best aloe vera I've tried

Posted by 5758276172785980242 on Jun 22, 2014

I like its gel texture because it's not sticky. it can be absorbed extremely fast! I mainly use it as a after-sun moisturizing gel

Great product !!

Posted by 4772693801560064790 on Jan 22, 2016

Jason is a relieble brand and contain tye fantastic rate of 98% aloe vera! I have used this product for 7 years, i highly recomend it. Perfect for after sun and healing wonds. However it makes your skin dry, the word moisturizing gel is a bit missleading. I let the gel sink in then i put my normal mosturizer on top to het rid of the dry feeling. Highly recomended !!

Good price-quantity

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Apr 25, 2012

A nice gel, but it is not mosturizing my skin good enough. I would expect more..

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1469246 on Jun 01, 2009

It's a good body lotion, I just don't like the scent a 100 percent, since it is quite strong. But the gel keeps the skin nicely moisturized and has a cooling effect which will be nice for the hot summer months!

cannot decide yet.

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on Feb 01, 2010

i do not really understand this product. it is a bit hard to use because thpugh it moisturizes well it peels of easliy if you scrub or touch too much. now i am trying to use it by adding a fewdrops of jojoba oil.

[코맨후기] 왜구입했을까..

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Sep 21, 2012

제이슨 제품은 전부다 정말 별로네요.. 기대 잔뜩하고 구입했는데, 사용감이 영... 최악입니다. 쓰라리고, 끈적거리고, 트러블 생기고, 다신 구입하지 않을것 같습니다,.

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2689719 on Jul 13, 2008

It's ok, but I was expecting something different. I didn't think it would have alcohol in it, but it does. Will not purchase again.

Antiwrinkle gel

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love Jason's Aloe vera. It is my multipurpose gel. I use it to moisturize dry skin, to lift and prevent wrinkles from forming under my eyes and on the side of my mouth to fight laugh lines, and on cuts and scrapes. It does a beautiful job performing all these functions. Thank you so much Aubrey Organics for your wonderful conditioners. I truly thank Iherb for carrying and selling this lovely product at an affordable cost!