Great product for chemotherapy patients

Posted by Reviewer1791267 on Sep 16, 2008

My mom is currently on chemotherapy that drastically dryes her skin. This product is very soothing to her. iHerb offers a great price for this product, which is helpful since order multiples. Ordering was easy and deivery was within a few day.

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer2799929 on Mar 16, 2010

I have fair, sensitive skin, and the dry, windy winters of Illinois can be especially harsh on it. At times, I even get patches of eczema. Jason's EFA lotion is hands down the best lotion I have used. I saw results within a couple of days. I also tried Eucerin and Lubriderm; they didn't work for me.

I love Jason products

Posted by Reviewer2489873 on Mar 13, 2008

A great natural moisturizer, especially helpful in the dry winter months.

My Favorite Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 01, 2010

I love this lotion because it is not greasy, yet it moisturizes and soothes my skin better than most that I have tried...and I've tried many. Some were 3 and 4 times as expensive and didn't work half as well. It has a pleasant, mild scent and uses mostly organic ingredients. Great Product!!

great lotion

Posted by Reviewer1007246 on Jan 19, 2010

i love this lotion it work good. I gave some to my friend and she like it too.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1608412 on Jun 04, 2008

My 4 1/2 year old son has very dry skin and this lotion works wonders for him.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer3252220 on Aug 21, 2008

My mom first used this forever and finally she got me introduced to it and it really makes my skin feel soft and moisturized! Great for the price!

Always Good.

Posted by Reviewer2783640 on Nov 01, 2010

Have used this for a couple of years now and I'm very happy with it. Does the job without feeling heavy and greasy.

Great

Posted by Ophelia on Dec 27, 2010

I love the texture of this lotion, I am satisfied with its quality especially for my ultra sensitive skin. Works well during the cold winter days, contains natural herbal ingredients. It smells a little weird at the beginning but I got used to it quickly.

Great product, 5 stars