No repito por su perfume :(

Posted by martaekos on Nov 22, 2014

No repito, tiene una textura cómoda de aplicar, cremosa, untuosa, se absorbe rápido, pero te deja antes masajear, y seguro que es reafirmante por sus ingredientes, pero el olor! El olor. No me gusta, muy intenso, muy herbal, pero muuucho, no es un herbal fresco, no sabría definirlo, más bien amaderado, una lástima porque en sí la crema no está mal!

Very mild fragrance

Posted by 4793703639160761375 on Mar 09, 2014

Very good for mild skin issues, like dryness, even mild eczema.

A Great Lotion

Posted by 4889599762928981181 on Jan 27, 2014

I love this lotion! It's not greasy at all and soaks into skin very quickly. Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Four stars because I wish it was a bit heavier for the winter but overall an excellent lotion that I will be ordering again and again.

Perfumed hand cream

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This product was absorbed into my skin very well, but I didn't realise it was perfumed, so wouldn't buy it again (allergic to perfumes). Otherwise effective with a long list of healthy ingredients.

Jason Natural, Natural E.F.A., Hand & Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2079722 on Feb 09, 2012

I been using this product for aleast 10 years if not longer, and I love it, love it, love it. I have very dry sensitive skin and I am of the mature skin age. This product keeps my skin soft, moist and young. I have shared this product with many of my family and friend. The feedback I have gotten is always positively wonderful. I will say that at first the scent was a little strong for me, But after I used the lotion for awhile it reminded me more of a fresh clean scent.

Just amazing

Posted by Reviewer2010317 on Aug 30, 2011

I have had severe eczema since I was a baby, and I have always suffered with dry, cracked, sensitive, flaky, red, scale-like skin. I had gotten this in the mail yesterday and was so excited to try it out. As soon as I got out of the shower I patted my skin dry and smoothed this all over my body. it absorbed within minutes and left my skin silky smooth. I applied a second layer after it absorbed and my skin feels amazing. Best money I've ever spent. Great brand, even better product.

Great product, 5 stars

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Mar 08, 2011

Excellent for dry hands

Great

Posted by Ophelia on Dec 27, 2010

I love the texture of this lotion, I am satisfied with its quality especially for my ultra sensitive skin. Works well during the cold winter days, contains natural herbal ingredients. It smells a little weird at the beginning but I got used to it quickly.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2952271 on Dec 04, 2010

I have used this product for many, many years. It is the best. I hope it is never discontinued. I feel as though I am putting vitamins on my face!

Always Good.

Posted by Reviewer2783640 on Nov 01, 2010

Have used this for a couple of years now and I'm very happy with it. Does the job without feeling heavy and greasy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »