Jason Natural, NutriSmile, Antiplaque & Enamel Defense, Paste, Orange, Cinnamon & Mint, 4.2 oz (119 g)

Tastes great and makes teeth feel squeaky clean.

Posted by 5608581593507084299 on Feb 05, 2015

I hate the strong minty chemical toothpastes from the bigger brands so came to iherb to try a few different natural toothpastes. This is my favourite by far and due to difficulties getting it in Australia I order in bulk. I find the price acceptable as it goes a long way. The flavour is orange, cinnamon, mild natural mint flavour and also slightly herbal, like there might be parsley in there. After brushing with this toothpaste my teeth feel super clean, like the dentist has cleaned them. Even my four year old nephew likes the flavour of this one and it is easier to convince him to brush with this rather than the strong mint varieties. I don't think I will ever use another variety now.

Natural

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 24, 2015

Love this toothpaste....the flavor is great and I have just as good as results as using the major brands...plus this does not burn your mouth like the others do.

you can count on Jasons

Posted by WendySpezowka-pez584 on Nov 07, 2012

looking for personal care for our daughter whom was fighting toxic liver from her seizure meds and was told to be very careful with personal care products and the chemmies in them .We gave this toothpaste a try as she swallows alot !! She is doing very well with her liver and loves her tooth paste Jasons products are all keepers for us!! They rock

Extremely satisfied!

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013

It smells and tastes gorgeous! Makes my teeth white and removes plaque

Great toothpaste

Posted by 5656145720161917564 on Aug 06, 2013

Great toothpaste! As I do not like cinnamon, but this paste brush my teeth with pleasure! Obyazatelbno buy another!