EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.15

$7.99

Savings of: $1.84 (23% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(7)
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(3)
Reviews | English
Sort By

very good choice

Posted by NatNat on Mar 14, 2013

Дополню свой отзыв от прошлого года. Я брала эту пасту, так как у нее самый высокий процент фтора и нет лаурилсульфата. В Санкт-Петербурге очень мягкая вода, в ней нет минералов и что бы поддержать эмаль - нужно делать регулярное фторирование. Я раз в полгода посещаю стоматолога и делаю аппликации активным фтором. Но решила в перерывах так же подобрать правильный уход, поэтому купила эту пасту и еще одну тоже с большим процентов фтора Tom's of Maine (но в ней есть лаурилсульфат). Скажу, что за год у меня не появилось новых белых пятен на зубах, а значит - отпала потребность посещать стоматолога и делать аппликации. Ура! Буду заказывать еще раз. Complete my review from last year. I would take this paste, as it is the highest percentage of fluorine and no sodium lauryl sulfat. In my region - very soft water, it has no minerals, and that would support the enamel - i need to make regular fluoridation. I half-yearly visits to the dentist and make applications active fluorine. But decided in the breaks just to find the right care, so bought this (and one, else - Tom's of Maine with a large percentage of fluorine - but it contains sodium lauryl sulfat). I will say - that for a year I have no new white spots on the teeth, so - no longer need to visit the dentist and make an application whis fluor. I will order it again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good fluoride toothpaste without triclosan. I love the flavor (flavour)

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Sep 13, 2015

I use fluoride toothpaste 2/3 days per week instead of my fluoride free toothpaste to prevent cavities, but I avoid everyday use because high amounts of fluoride additives may damage tooth enamel. This one is excellent for my purpose: it is anti-cavity and protects the enamel. Although this toothpaste is sulfate free, foams well and, in my opinion, has a citrusy flavour/flavor (like orange). The consistency and the quality/quantity/price ratio are good (it lasts for ages). The composition is excellent (without saccharin, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners etc) but, above all, the most important fact for me is the lack of triclosan (which is easily found in fluoride toothpastes and is a dangerous compound with environmental hazard that wastewater treatment plants can’t capture completely).

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013

Excellent product. I recommend!

Was this review helpful to you?

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Dec 13, 2007

This toothpaste has a great taste, cinnamon not too strong and keeps teeth white!

Was this review helpful to you?

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 07, 2007

I like how this makes my mouth feel and it keeps my gums in good shape.

Was this review helpful to you?

This Product is a Keeper

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Dec 22, 2012

As with their hair care products, Jason Natural's dental care/oral hygene products are as good as they come. We have used this product before, and keep coming back to it.

Was this review helpful to you?

like

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 21, 2013

good toothpase. cleans teeth good. tastes mostly like Cinnamon & Mint.

Was this review helpful to you?

Best toothpaste

Posted by 5008356624512985711 on Oct 29, 2013

I love this product. The taste of the paste is great, the ingredients are natural and it cleans my teeth perfectly. It works even with my paradentosis. I will buy it again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Clean teeth and gums

Posted by Reviewer3359881 on Nov 12, 2013

Cleans well and clean feeling on teeth lasts hours.

Was this review helpful to you?

A beautiful experience

Posted by 5472915740633968999 on Dec 23, 2013

With thick foam and taste beautiful

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 27 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »