Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Dec 13, 2007

This toothpaste has a great taste, cinnamon not too strong and keeps teeth white!

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013

Excellent product. I recommend!

Good fluoride toothpaste without triclosan. I love the flavor (flavour)

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Sep 13, 2015

I use fluoride toothpaste 2/3 days per week instead of my fluoride free toothpaste to prevent cavities, but I avoid everyday use because high amounts of fluoride additives may damage tooth enamel. This one is excellent for my purpose: it is anti-cavity and protects the enamel. Although this toothpaste is sulfate free, foams well and, in my opinion, has a citrusy flavour/flavor (like orange). The consistency and the quality/quantity/price ratio are good (it lasts for ages). The composition is excellent (without saccharin, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners etc) but, above all, the most important fact for me is the lack of triclosan (which is easily found in fluoride toothpastes and is a dangerous compound with environmental hazard that wastewater treatment plants can’t capture completely).

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 07, 2007

I like how this makes my mouth feel and it keeps my gums in good shape.

Best toothpaste

Posted by 5008356624512985711 on Oct 29, 2013

I love this product. The taste of the paste is great, the ingredients are natural and it cleans my teeth perfectly. It works even with my paradentosis. I will buy it again.

Clean teeth and gums

Posted by Reviewer3359881 on Nov 12, 2013

Cleans well and clean feeling on teeth lasts hours.

A beautiful experience

Posted by 5472915740633968999 on Dec 23, 2013

With thick foam and taste beautiful

Non minty fresh taste

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Mar 29, 2015

Very nice toothpaste, loving it. It does not taste citrusy, minty or cinnamony, but just has a nice slightly herbal taste. I like the consistency of the gel.

natural tooth enamel support

Posted by 4721812213092508334 on Apr 20, 2015

I searched for a long time for a toothpaste to reduce tooth sensitivity that didn't have additives (I'm ok with flouride--but they make a non-flouride version as well.) I have found it effective, and the taste pleasant enough (although sometimes I miss basic Tom's Peppermint--so occasionally I swap that into rotation!)

love this toothpaste

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on May 27, 2015

I love the taste and smell. i cannot identify orange and cinnamon, but it is slightly sweet with spices. I don't like mint flavor in toothpaste, so this one is a good option. The tube is huge so It lasts a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »