good

Posted by 4995046364252112346 on Nov 17, 2015

But I still have sensitive teeth. Great taste.

No Fluoride- Love it!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 03, 2014

I was looking for a sensitive toothpaste because I had been using a toothpaste that caused my lips to become dry & sore. I didn't expect this toothpaste to be so mild yet get my teeth so clean. I have several bonded teeth & they stain easily & are hard to clean. This works!

good value,but unpleasant

Posted by Ashersmama on Aug 28, 2014

Please note: I've used Kiss My Face Sensitive (orange-mint flavor) for MANY years. I switched only because I couldn't find it anymore. Jason's Oral Comfort was purchased because I don't want fluoride or a bunch of chemicals in my mouth, and because I like a fruity spin on my toothpaste...too much mint can give me a nearly painful experience. However, this flavor has NO minty freshness to it at all! Pros:bigger tube, very foamy, cleans teeth Cons:don't make you feel fresh, "warm" berry taste/feel instead of cooling effect. Unfortunately, I bought four of them. I'll not be buying more.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1297018 on Jul 11, 2014

If like me you are sick and tired of mint flavour every time you brush, I highly recommend this toothpaste. It has a yummy berry taste in a gel form and you only need a tiny amount to get a good clean. It smells divine too.

Mild

Posted by 5493635501914070700 on May 17, 2014

Ok, kids don't like it but not sure why. It's nice taste and mild, sensitive on gums too

Quality you can trust

Posted by A1725-6887 on Apr 02, 2014

Good just as always.

Bon dentifrice

Posted by 5518517271477602373 on Jan 27, 2014

Ce dentifrice est tres agreable a utiliser. Son gout est frais et fruité. Le seul inconvénient est qu'il est un peu trop compacte a mon gout.

Nice Taste

Posted by Reviewer2625404 on Jan 15, 2014

I like this toothpaste but after using a lot of the tube found that my teeth weren't as clean as before. I have switched to the Jason teatree and cinnamon tartar control. This is perhaps a bit too gentle for my needs. Would be good for young ones and young teeth?

I like it a lot!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jan 12, 2014

natural and mild taste of berries.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is the first toothpaste that I had tried. The taste is just like those from kid toothpaste. It really has a berry taste and should be easy to motivate kids to brush their teeth. It is nice that it is fluoride free, contains no sodium lauryl sulfates and is mostly chemical free. There are a few chemicals like sodium cocoyl glutamate (could be a variant of sodium lauryl sulfates, or sodium magnesium silicate which I can’t tell if there are harmful. If google them and see the range of uses, I doubt you will be interested to use. If possible, it is best to simply avoid all chemicals. I find that this product is somewhat contradicting as it is meant for sensitive teeth and whitening as well. It uses silica for its whitening effects by causing abrasion to the surface of the teeth. It is in fact worse for sensitive teeth! Check out my page for more reviews!