Jason Natural, Power Smile, All Natural Mouthwash, Brightening Peppermint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great taste - no chemicals!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has a very refreshing and sweet peppermint taste. The great thing is that it doesn't contain alcohol or any chemicals. Good price for that quantity. I prefer the Cinammon Clove taste from the same line. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Surprised

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I was really surprised at how much I like this mouthwash! The taste is great and doesn't taste natural. Very satisfied. I wish it were a bit cheaper though! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Very good

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Makes for very kissable mouths.

Fresh and nice

Posted by 5327270284880596656 on Sep 07, 2012

Fresh and healthy. For me it's concentrated so I disolve it.

Love this mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2231191 on Nov 11, 2012

This mouthwash has a nice "flavor" and I like the fact that it's all natural. The peppermint leaves my mouth feeling absolutely clean and refreshed, but not dry. I love how it doesn't smell/taste like Listerine (alcohol, yuck). This one's a keeper!