Jason Natural, Power Smile, All Natural Mouthwash, Brightening Peppermint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great taste - no chemicals!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has a very refreshing and sweet peppermint taste. The great thing is that it doesn't contain alcohol or any chemicals. Good price for that quantity. I prefer the Cinammon Clove taste from the same line. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

currently my favorite mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

Just really nice and refreshing, not too strong, and no alcohol. Really packs a punch with natural but powerful ingredients (including xylitol to keep your enamel strong).

Surprised

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I was really surprised at how much I like this mouthwash! The taste is great and doesn't taste natural. Very satisfied. I wish it were a bit cheaper though! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3254494 on Mar 06, 2012

It's so potent and powerful that you only need a tiny bit (1/4 cap) for big results. I use it at night before going to sleep and my teeth still feel just-brushed clean when I wake up. Highly recommend.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1508811 on Mar 10, 2012

I love this product! It is so refreshing with great herbal ingridients and no sugar! I have candida overgrowth in my mouth and was looking for a good rinse without alcohol and sugar, this one is excellent and it also contains the grape seeds extract that kills bacteria and candida. Love it and will buy again. It also is condense a little goes a long way.