whitening properties??

Posted by 5044880940200647751 on Jan 25, 2016

have used it for around a month now and i THINK my teeth looks a few shades whiter and healthier. doesnt seem to be causing any discomfort at least.

toothpaste

Posted by 5144432842054557560 on Apr 24, 2015

I have kept, and brushing your teeth with this toothpaste. and I have this toothpaste

Quality you can trust

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 20, 2014

Good just as always.

Very good natural toothpaste.

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Good toothpaste but I prefer the flouride free powersmile as it leaves my teeth feeling cleaner and is really minty. The other one makes my teeth whiter also. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Refreshing toothpaste

Posted by odereviews on Jan 03, 2014

Jason Naturals "Powerful peppermint" is really refreshing toothpaste. Can't say I have noticed any whitening. Large tube, gel has a nice texture. Price wasn't too bad for a such large tube. I'm gonna test the other Jason Natural toothpastes when this runs out. Pretty happy with the purchase.

Una pasta de dientes más.

Posted by 5535058768999891523 on Sep 29, 2013

Si buscas una pasta de dientes natural que te funcione bien esta puede ser tu pasta. Me gusta su olor, su textura y como me deja los dientes. Lo de blanquear no lo puedo corroborrar ya que aún la estoy empezando y no me ha dado para tener una buena opinión al respecto.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Aug 13, 2013

One of my favourite fluoride tootpaste. Tastes good and my teeth feels clean.

Ok

Posted by Beatriz on Nov 26, 2012

Good toothpaste, but i prefer Jason Natural Sea Fresh, which seems to clean better and lasts longer (only needs a pea-sized amount).

Great toothpaste.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on May 22, 2012

Really cleans, tastes good. But I think I prefer the cream kind better, have a feeling like it cleans more. Anyway, love Jason's products, they are always great.

Average

Posted by Reviewer2650316 on Mar 15, 2011

Average toothpaste, a special whitening effect is not observed. Bleaching mean, the only plus fresh breath are more expensive than other toothpastes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »