EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Jason Natural, PowerSmile, Anti-Cavity & Whitening Gel, Powerful Peppermint, 6 oz (170 g)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 11-15 of 73 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Makes Teeth Really White!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

I love this toothpaste! I've been using it for years. It makes my teeth extremely white. It isn't as sweet as a lot of the more commercially available toothpastes out there, but I actually prefer that. This toothpaste is sweet enough. I like that it has CoQ10 in it because it's supposed to be good for your gums. The peppermint is very nice and leaves my breath minty fresh!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

perfect

Posted by 5377101312321746847 on Jun 07, 2012

Just love it!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Strong mint taste

Posted by KillerColours on Jun 21, 2012

The mint flavor is strong which I love, and it makes my mouth feel super clean. Better than my Kingfisher toothpaste which I've used for a long time now. Not sure how well it whitens the teeth though, but I don't expect too much of a difference anyways.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A good gel

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Приятная, освежающая паста для зубов, со вкусом перечной мяты. Реально отбеливает зубы, я не чищу ей полностью, я пользуюсь ею курсами по неделе. И делаю аппликации из нее лишь на передние зубы. Долго использовать не рекомендую, как и любую отбеливающую пасту, так как заметно усиливается чувствительность зубов горячее-холодное A nice, refreshing toothpaste for teeth with peppermint flavor. Actually whiten teeth, I do not peel it completely, I use it for a week courses. And make application of it only on front teeth. I do not recommend use for a long time, like any whitening toothpaste as markedly enhanced sensitivity of the teeth hot \ cold

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Powersmile!

Posted by 5572459173243230463 on Sep 04, 2012

Really good thoothpaste,my wife loves it. We're both noticing brighter teeth, will order again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 11-15 of 73 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »