SLS free toothpaste

Posted by 4613690344440004816 on Dec 17, 2013

This toothpaste is for my son. Because he wears braces he develops mouth ulcers very easily if he uses regular toothpaste. We have tried many others but this SLS free toothpaste helps tremendously!

Effective and tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2781499 on Nov 29, 2013

You only have to use a little pea-sized amount and it cleans effectively. The minty flavor is strong enough to taste good, but not so overwhelming where it burns your mouth like some conventional toothpastes. One downside is that sometimes there's a gritty texture from a larger than usual piece of silica.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1877420 on Nov 25, 2013

Very good tooth gel. Peppermint taste is strong enought,but not too strong.

I like it!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 21, 2013

The whitening effect is subtle after 2 weeks of use, but I do drink coffee each day. I love the taste and the consistency of this gel!

good toothpaste

Posted by 4816047854128779645 on Nov 02, 2013

love it, nice thick gel consistency

Una pasta de dientes más.

Posted by 5535058768999891523 on Sep 29, 2013

Si buscas una pasta de dientes natural que te funcione bien esta puede ser tu pasta. Me gusta su olor, su textura y como me deja los dientes. Lo de blanquear no lo puedo corroborrar ya que aún la estoy empezando y no me ha dado para tener una buena opinión al respecto.

The BEST natural toothpaste I've tried!

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

It's The BEST natural toothpaste I've tried! Remember to get this one instead of the one in orange, that one kidda made my teeth a bit sour after cleansing.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Aug 13, 2013

One of my favourite fluoride tootpaste. Tastes good and my teeth feels clean.

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013

Excellent product. I recommend!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3310798 on Jan 24, 2013

I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 months now - I was looking for something with fluoride that didn't have all of the other junk that's in regular toothpaste. I agree with other reviewers that the flavor of the toothpaste is different and less sweet than regular toothpaste - at first I didn't like it, but now I love it, and actually find other toothpastes *too* sweet. Most important: I just got back from a dentist appointment, where my teeth and gums were declared to be in great shape - almost no plaque buildup or stains. I take this as a positive sign that this toothpaste does a great job at keeping my mouth healthy.