The best No fluoride toothpaste.

Posted by mrherb on Dec 16, 2008

Much to my wife's dismay, when I research something new I go all out and purchase many related products at the same time so I can quickly determine what works best. If you too have come to the conclusion that fluoride does not belong in your mouth, then you'll be glad to have found this toothpaste. I've tried many other brands and my experience has been that they all leave you feeling like you need to go back to a fluoride toothpaste. Try this one and you will be satisfied. It's the best of the bunch.

Totally different from drugstore toothpastes

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

This toothpaste contains no SLS or other detergents that are super harsh on your mouth and it feels. I ran out of Powersmile and before got a new tube was using a drugstore one...I found myself wanting to wash my mouth like 30 times after the usage. Drugstore toothpaste leaves a weird film in your mouth while this one leaves it really clean. This paste is white, the taste is not too strong, definitely not "powerful" peppermint, I have no problems with that though. It does whiten your teeth, I could notice the change in color after 2-3 brushings. I didn't notice the teeth becoming more sensitive too, which normally happens when using whitening toothpaste. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful and see my page for more reviews.

LOVE this toothpaste!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I love my new toothpaste. This is the first non-flouride, natural toothpaste i tried and it is great. I feel like my teeth are cleaner after i use it! Leaves my mouth clean, fresh and minty! Also my teeth are just as white as when I used the drugstore (Rembrandt, Crest strips etc!) brands-much cheaper and healthier. Highly recommend this stuff!

Jason Powersmile Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on May 21, 2011

Have been trying different SLS-free toothpastes. This one makes my teeth feel clean but I do not like the flavor at all. The spearmint one was out of stock and I ordered peppermint. Way too "minty" for my taste and also left a bad aftertaste. Himalaya and Kiss My Face are my favorites but Himalaya is a better value because the tube is larger.

The best among the natural non-fluoride toothpastes

Posted by Reviewer1096037 on Apr 21, 2008

I've been using this toothpaste close to 10 years and it's the best of its kind. Not only does it leave your mouth and teeth feeling clean, but it is very effective at keeping it that way. I don't miss the flouride at all and unlike other natural toothpastes including Jason's other flavors, this specific one is very strong and does not burn or make you feel like you need to brush more than once.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Jennie on Apr 01, 2013

I've been using this toothpaste since 2008 and it's the best toothpaste I've ever used. It also the best tasting natural toothpaste I've ever used. The tube is pretty big and you only need a pea sized amount so it will last you quite a while.

Jason Powersmile

Posted by Reviewer3352750 on Aug 13, 2008

Great for whitening teeth and resonably priced.

exellent

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 06, 2012

the firs very good toothpaste for my- taste good and cleans teeth well

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

our favourite toothpaste

Great

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on Apr 06, 2015

This is super washing. I Like it.