Formula seems to have changed.

Posted by 5718701904984136959 on Apr 27, 2015

This WAS my alltime favorite toothpaste for the last 4 years. Having tried many other natural toothpastes, I always came back to this one for the nice taste and healthy feeling it gave my mouth. The vanilla flavor is interesting, strange the first time using it but then I grew to really like it. I had been buying multiple tubes at a time so I hadn't ordered in a while, but when I bought more in Feb 2015 it was different. It foamed! Flavor was still good but after a week or so using, I started to dislike it and dread brushing my teeth rather than enjoy as before. My gums seem sensitive to the new formula and I noticed my nose would become ticklish/itchy after using. The new foaming formula does seem to leave teeth feeling smoother than the old formula but for me, it just wasn't an overall improvement. I tried the Jason cinnamon powermint as well and it also now foams and is irritating. I hadn't saved any old tubes to compare ingredients but something is definitely different. Disappointed and in search of a new toothpaste now.

Very good

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Dec 05, 2014

Very good. Cleans and leaves mouth fresh.

Great everything

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Apr 27, 2014

Great taste, great ingredient list. Its foams like regular toothpaste, and is not fluid like some naturalt toothpaste can be. Have not tried for long enough to say anything about the specific features.

foams well, but a funny taste

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Feb 18, 2015

This cleans my teeth very well, foams well, but the taste is strange. The vanilla together with peppermint was not a good combinatation. Or the vanilla is just old-tasting. Pretty strong scent of peppermint.

Bad Taste

Posted by WorldPeace on Jan 21, 2016

I was curious to try the combination of mint with vanilla, but the outcome was not good at all. I did not like it at all.