Great product nut smell needs improvement

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Oct 29, 2012

The wash leaves your skin silky soft and smooth. The smell is acceptable but strongly prefer the cranberry better. If I have not tried the cranberry body wash, i would have given this 5 stars. Please carry the cranberry wash as well!! Appreciate the additional tape over the top as well as the zipbag to prevent leaking during shipping

lovely smell

Posted by 5149761570632684755 on Dec 12, 2015

children love it

Favorite

Posted by DesertLiving on Feb 28, 2014

Fresh, clean scent. Wonderful quality.

By far my favorite "natural" body wash

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014

I have tried several kinds of "natural" body wash, and this is my absolute favorite! I use it on a loofah. It doesn't lather quite as much as the others I've tried, but there's enough lather to do the job. The smell is what I love most about it. It's very feminine without being purfume-y. It smells like a bouquet of flowers, and leaves a nice, soft scent on the skin. It is very invigorating, and a great way to start your day if you shower in the morning like I do. It leaves you feeling moisturized without any greasy/oily feeling. Your skin feels so soft afterwards. It isn't drying at all. I love it, and I'll continue using this body wash for a long time!

Really nice!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Dec 22, 2014

Very nice soap. I use it as body wash. Sometimes I want a burst of roses while showering and this product does it. This soap cleans well without over drying the skin, I can also feel the effects of the rosewater and it feels really nice.

Gentle body wash for eczema person

Posted by 5325975432364578321 on Jan 11, 2014

Love the rose smell which stays on after your shower. Suitable for eczema person as there is no Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Phthalates.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2564204 on Apr 09, 2011

the product is very good, the scent too, maybe a little too feminine for my male nose, but that's rosewater scent

Jason Natural Satin Shower Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer2585744 on Apr 13, 2010

Jason's Body Washes are always excellent. A little goes a long way - economical. Nice scent. Product feels silky on skin and rinses cleanly. I have not experienced any irritation with this product. Highly recommended.

Great body wash gel!

Posted by lingshui on Jul 20, 2012

My wife and my 5-year-old daughter love the body wash gel very much. The scent smells good.

Lovely creamy gel

Posted by Reviewer2957263 on Jul 14, 2010

Smells gorgeous and a great size, fantastic value for such a quality product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »