Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Dec 30, 2009

Smells nice and makes my hair soft and smooth without making my hair greasy.

Seems to help hair grow!

Posted by Reviewer1534440 on Jan 19, 2010

My husband refuses to use any other conditioner! We both love it, but he swears by it! He has dry scalp and this really seems to help with that. Also, I notice that when I use this product consistently, my hair seems to grow much faster! People always comment on how long its getting!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Sep 29, 2010

Using per label has my dry scalp healed. Makes the comb go right through the hair. Strong fragrance but mellow.

Excellent

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012

Excellent result on my poor hair. Nice bottle - 473ml for a very good price. My hair became dull and dry becausevof heating but this conditioner gets them back to live.

Nice smell!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

I like my hair after this conditioner. It is really shiny and soft. And it is so much easier to manage it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1657151 on Nov 02, 2011

very good product. my scalp it not itchy any more!

Good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2526850 on Jul 30, 2009

Excellent on frizzies, but not heavy on my fine hair.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2799135 on May 09, 2007

I had curly frizzy hair that drys out fast.But now that I have this wonderful conditioner I have had no problems with my crazy hair it leaves it silky smooth and still gives me bouncy curls!!!My husband noticed the change in my hair right away and has not stop touching my curls ^_^ He and I both are very happy with this conditioner and I will be back to buy it again and not just for me but for my friends to.

Makes my hair smooth

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Dec 16, 2007

This conditioner makes my hair smooth after wah. I have long, coarse, thick and permed hair. I swim quite often and need a good conditioner. I recommend this.

Does a Nice Job

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 10, 2009

This conditioner has a sweet fragrance. It keeps my hair healthy looking and very manageable. I will keep buying it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »