Posted by 5228438205396968825 on Dec 06, 2012

I like this product

Nice smell!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

I like my hair after this conditioner. It is really shiny and soft. And it is so much easier to manage it!

good

Posted by Reviewer3362590 on Sep 06, 2012

its ok, not the nicest smell. not the softest conditioner at all

Didn't work through hair easily

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Jun 19, 2012

Too much like a creme - didn't easily spread throughout my ends. (I don't use on my scalp, hard water and very oily hair) I had to add water to my hair while this was on the ends in order for it to be able to be "worked through" my long hair. The shampoo did not lather well for me either - I have hard water. Using double the amount of shampoo/conditioner and rewetting while product was in hair allowed it to be worked through. The bottles now sit in my bathroom and will only be used in "emergencies" where I run out of other shampoo.

too liqiud

Posted by Reviewer1276016 on Apr 09, 2012

didn't like much because it's too watery and doesn't help to comb my hair easy

Excellent

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012

Excellent result on my poor hair. Nice bottle - 473ml for a very good price. My hair became dull and dry becausevof heating but this conditioner gets them back to live.

pleasant thing

Posted by kraoly on Mar 22, 2012

Nice conditioner, good smell.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2493190 on Jan 11, 2012

Jason is my favorite for hair products!

Good, but not for me

Posted by Reviewer2945196 on Dec 05, 2011

Eh... I had high hopes for this one, but was disappointed. My long, thin, wavy, color-treated hair couldn't get enough moisture from this, the consistency was too thin to be very effective (not liquid, but definitely runnier than I'd like - I prefer my conditioner not to drip out of my hand) and even though it was pretty light didn't leave my hair with a lot of body. Also didn't cover very well, had to use a lot of it in just one wash. On the upside, the conditioning qualities do seem to last a while, there just aren't a lot of them... kind of like maintaining a low altitude for a longer time. If your hair needs more balancing than moisturizing, this might be for you, or if you have thicker hair that doesn't need a body boost, I'd give it a try.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1657151 on Nov 02, 2011

very good product. my scalp it not itchy any more!