Works ok

Posted by Reviewer2711133 on Jan 31, 2010

It has an ok smell and seems to keep my hair conditioned and I use it with the matching shampoo and I stiil have some dry scalp issues though, so it is not as good as I expected.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 16, 2007

This Product is good, but only if you have really dry hair, if your hair is has a little natural oil, this may not be the best, But I use Jason Hair products and think they are the best.

Jason Natural, Jojoba Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2218377 on Aug 20, 2009

A good scalp and hair treatment for dry itchy scalp.

Ok Product

Posted by Reviewer2704027 on Jan 26, 2009

This conditioner is not the most moisturizing conditioner around, but it was surprising more moisturing than I expected. I will have to give it more time to see if it helps with dandruff.

Good, but not for me

Posted by Reviewer2945196 on Dec 05, 2011

Eh... I had high hopes for this one, but was disappointed. My long, thin, wavy, color-treated hair couldn't get enough moisture from this, the consistency was too thin to be very effective (not liquid, but definitely runnier than I'd like - I prefer my conditioner not to drip out of my hand) and even though it was pretty light didn't leave my hair with a lot of body. Also didn't cover very well, had to use a lot of it in just one wash. On the upside, the conditioning qualities do seem to last a while, there just aren't a lot of them... kind of like maintaining a low altitude for a longer time. If your hair needs more balancing than moisturizing, this might be for you, or if you have thicker hair that doesn't need a body boost, I'd give it a try.

too liqiud

Posted by Reviewer1276016 on Apr 09, 2012

didn't like much because it's too watery and doesn't help to comb my hair easy

thin formula

Posted by 5557103601912629554 on Apr 21, 2016

I have been using the apricot conditioner from Jason and love it! I decided to try a new scent to change things up. I would use about a half dollar size of the apricot and it lasted me two months with my thick curly shoulder-length hair. However I'm glad I bought two of these at a time because I've already ran out of one bottle of this one in three weeks! It neither felt as penetrating nor had a great scent like the apricot. Using up the second bottle as fast as I can so I can go back.

good

Posted by Reviewer3362590 on Sep 06, 2012

its ok, not the nicest smell. not the softest conditioner at all

not fragrant. my oily hair gets flakey and gets dandruff from using it

Posted by 4832693560986133919 on Jun 30, 2015

Looking at the cover and the picture I thought it might be more fragrant but it is not. I suppose its main ingredient/fragrance is jojoba oil based. just want you all to keep in mind when you buy. I was fine using this product as a shampoo until I had to use other shampoo for a couple of days. when I came back to it my scalp freaked out and I had a dandruff hair all day. so make sure you stick to it if you're going to give it a try.

Uh...

Posted by Reviewer3088677 on Apr 07, 2009

It's okay, I guess. I haven't noticed any changes in my hair since I began using this product. Maybe I haven't used it long enough. It's almost done and I'm not sure whether to buy it again.