Warning

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on Jan 17, 2010

If you need fragrance free products, do not order this moisturizer. The fragrance in it is so strong, I got a headache from using it. I should have read the list of ingredients more carefully & chosen something else.

Strong fragrance - not pleasant

Posted by Reviewer3073127 on Dec 14, 2011

Can't endure the fragrance. Can't return it, either, so using it on other places of my body where my nose isn't so offended. :) Good for my legs and feet I'm sure. :) Although it's an expensive foot cream I can't just throw it out because I can't use it on my face.

from New Zealand.. "Burnt skin"

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on May 12, 2011

Absolute disaster... I would give it minus 5 if I could. This cream actually burnt my skin quite badly and I had to use arnica and things to repair the damage.... The smell is just disgusting... I should have listened to the one who said she threw it straight in the bin! Not being one to give up I try to put it on the back of my hands at night, but the foul smell is still there in the morning...yuck.

The smell really bothered me.

Posted by Reviewer1862922 on Feb 14, 2011

I wanted to give this cream a good trial but from the moment I opened the jar and then applied it I could not abide the smell of it.

Not good!

Posted by Reviewer1101620 on Mar 17, 2011

I don´t like the perfume.

Great facial cream

Posted by Reviewer2379846 on Apr 29, 2008

My wife and I thought this cream worked well compared to Oil Olay and Macy's facial products.

helene