Jason anti-aging sculpting creme

Posted by Reviewer3170325 on Feb 19, 2012

This sculpting cream is quickly absorbed into the skin and provides it with plenty of moisture. Can't say too much about the sculpting effect since I've only used it for a short time. It feels good on my skin so I'll stick with it for a while.

good overall moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1085566 on Jan 22, 2008

I recommend it because it is a good overall moisturizer and good for sensitive skin.

Nice produce

Posted by Reviewer1416005 on Feb 16, 2010

This product is very nice, has a nice fruity citrus scent and goes on smoothly and is not oily. I am very satisfied with it. It is also gentle and caused no skin eruptions or rashes.

Really happy

Posted by Reviewer3089340 on Jun 26, 2011

I'm really happy with this moisturizer. Smell doesn't bother me, it gets absorbed really quickly. The only ingredient that I'm not happy about is dimethicone and it can cause adverse reaction in some people like itching, stinging etc. Even though most moisturizers state they are natural I found this not to be true and am still looking for All Natural one, but this one is really good in my opinion, because of the price and has only one ingredient I'm not totally happy about.

nice and natural

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Oct 01, 2008

i usually use this in the morning and mix it with my kiehl's spf face lotion. i wish jason made one with spf. i also like to use the cleanser and toner...really makes my skin feel clean, conditioned and healthy.

nice feel

Posted by Reviewer1006269 on May 20, 2008

my face feels wonderful

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1746355 on Jan 03, 2010

Nice light moisturing cream with a pleasant smell. Not for overly sensitive skin though.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer1863239 on Sep 07, 2007

I've been using this for a couple of months. Since I am 56, I find it a little too light, so I add a touch of Bert's Bees Carrot Night Cream and I love the combination.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1199359 on Jan 30, 2008

Seems to add moisture with out grease and no break out like mineral oil products.

Nancy

Posted by Reviewer2690703 on Mar 09, 2008

I really like this. It goes on easily and does not leave my skin greasy.