It's just OK for me.

Posted by Reviewer1807358 on May 01, 2009

I've been using this product for just about 4 weeks now & I have not seen any dramatic changes on my sking, this product is just OK for me. I will be trying other products to get better & more results.

Great facial moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2291319 on Mar 29, 2008

Great moisturizer treatment after using any of Jason's other products. Leaves my face feeling moist without any greasy sheen.

Re-ordering

Posted by Reviewer3222366 on Apr 24, 2007

This is great stuff!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2275904 on Nov 23, 2010

My mum is very happy

Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer2254936 on Dec 27, 2009

This is a wonderful moisturizer. It is so easy to use, not overly thick and you use so very little. Love the fragrance. I had the lotion (in the pump container) before but like this cream even better.

Absolute Necessity!

Posted by Reviewer2900466 on Feb 18, 2010

I don't know what I'd do without this cream! I have used it for many years now. I've even tried some pricier products, but I always go back to Ester-C - my skin soaks up the cream so perfectly, I always feel wonderfully moisturized and NEVER greasy (it smells yummy too)!

Ester C Cream Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3265370 on May 03, 2011

My dermotologist recommended Ester C Cream and I have really enjoyed using Jason's Cream. iHerb offers the best price I could find on this product!

Really happy

Posted by Reviewer3089340 on Jun 26, 2011

I'm really happy with this moisturizer. Smell doesn't bother me, it gets absorbed really quickly. The only ingredient that I'm not happy about is dimethicone and it can cause adverse reaction in some people like itching, stinging etc. Even though most moisturizers state they are natural I found this not to be true and am still looking for All Natural one, but this one is really good in my opinion, because of the price and has only one ingredient I'm not totally happy about.

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1746355 on Jan 03, 2010

Nice light moisturing cream with a pleasant smell. Not for overly sensitive skin though.

Nice produce

Posted by Reviewer1416005 on Feb 16, 2010

This product is very nice, has a nice fruity citrus scent and goes on smoothly and is not oily. I am very satisfied with it. It is also gentle and caused no skin eruptions or rashes.