Love the Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1573148 on May 22, 2008

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Lavender is the favorite for the female scent.

Gave a rash in my pits.

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Sep 20, 2008

Since several deodorants burn and create rashes on my skin, I must apparently have sensitive skin. This deodorant left my skin burning and peeling. If you encountered the same issue with other deodorants, then you will likely suffer the same fate with this one.

Not For Me

Posted by Reviewer2407665 on Oct 24, 2012

Smell is just fine, texture is fine, and I didn't even notice any white residue left on clothes or skin. However, my underarms were sticky almost immediately and have remained that way throughout the day. I cannot stand that feeling and had the same experience with Tom's of Maine Deodorant. At least I tried it. I'm sticking to Crystal Deoderant because it works better and has no sticky feeling at all!!!

Doesn't hold back the smell

Posted by 5598584206023459049 on Sep 24, 2014

I was very keen to try this because of the aluminium scare, but after 3 hours I reek of sweat. and I don't sweat much! I can't wear the same top twice, because the smell sits in it. Not very happy :(

A Good Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3345281 on Mar 08, 2008

I have been using a different brand of natural deodorant (Tom's) for several years. Although these deodorants are not as "effective" as anti-per spirants, they do not have that nasty aluminum in them. The Jason brand compares equally with Tom's as far as effectiveness and quality, but a much lower price. I am very happy with this product.

Jason Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1734215 on Oct 09, 2008

I've used this product for years and years. It's a joy.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3281519 on Sep 13, 2011

It lasts for a while, and it smells good. I'm guessing it'll have to be reapplied on hot days, though, and it feels fairly wet and leaves white marks.

Strange fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1146747 on Feb 10, 2011

This deodorant stays pretty well but the scent is definitely not for me. It has an almost medicinal smell to it which can be quite unpleasant.

Not The Best for sure

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012

It didin't work very well (especially in the summer time) and it dryed out my underarm skin so badly. The smell isn't amazing too.

far below expectations

Posted by Reviewer2583634 on Sep 22, 2012

I do love lavender smell but lavender in this deo is not the french fine lavender but some other type. The smell is somewhat raw and alcoholic. The worse part however is that it didn't work out for me - didn't stop sweating and the outcome was a bad aroma mix - bad lavender and worse body smell.