A natural deodorant that works

Posted by 5486338046480250202 on Oct 06, 2014

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

Very good

Posted by 5153539639303361378 on Feb 04, 2014

Since I'm allergic to aluminium it's hard to buy a good deodorant without it, the only options usually are in spray form, which do not hold very well. Of course with Jason natural I still have to re-apply if is hot or if I sweat more, but the other ones i tried i have to re-apply no matter what. I'm definitely going to re-order!

Works well, no irritation

Posted by 4753070317460604091 on Jan 16, 2014

I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin

Nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013

This is very ok for me, but I need to apply it twice in the hot summer days. It has a fresh smell which I find very pleasant and prefer it to the apricot one. It's very hard to finish up, mine has about 8months now and I still have some left, and I use it every single day.

Really nice neutral smelling stick ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... for your armpits. I'm a man and use this, doesn't smell too feminine. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

It;s work

Posted by 5651438325613947700 on Aug 07, 2013

I tried a lot of different deodorants that don't contain Aluminum Zirconium before, most of them did not work for me. Jason deodorant is the fist that really work. I went for a run on hot morning and deodorant did it job very well.

dana

Posted by 5056929467338242819 on Jul 13, 2013

deodorant actually prevents and does not leave stains.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1607228 on Jan 26, 2013

great smell, works well

Smooth feel, good smell

Posted by HDumas on Nov 12, 2012

This feels good on the skin and the fragrance isn't overpowering.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1217246 on Mar 01, 2012

Bought this for my son for his very first deodorant. It is gentle for young skin and smells good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »