Six stars

Posted by SpeakOut on Jan 24, 2016

Very good product. At first, is very quickly absorbing. Good moisturizers and has slight smell real aloe. Suitable for both men and women.

Smells Like Lanolin

Posted by 5406949090425162799 on Aug 27, 2015

Nice product! Not greasy or perfumy.

Perfect for hands!

Posted by 4772908620214215829 on Jul 15, 2015

This is very light, absorbs fast, smells nice and leaves my hands feeling pleasant.

The smell

Posted by 5470666102995100026 on Jun 03, 2015

I wonder how people giving high rating for this one can stand the smell? It's so heavy and technical, stays for hours and though basically the lotion does leave the hands nourished, but the smell is awful and I just can not use it.

lovely

Posted by TALASYA on May 13, 2015

I LOVE JASON'S PRODUCTS&THIS ONE IS NO EXCEPTION.the only cons I have is the smell..it is not SUPER pleasant..honestly it kind of SMELLS medicinal... And lastly the moisture does not last long..BUT THAT could be because I live in the desert and it is just CRAZY HOT AND DRY!!!HAHAHAHHA

Great smell and really works

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Apr 25, 2015

I'm also using this on my face, in combination with some SPF moisturiser. It's great for all over. Highly recommended.

So light!!!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Apr 23, 2015

This is so great and amazingly light but lasts all day. There is no smell so it goes well with your perfume. It seems watery but it really absorbs into your skin and goes a long way. Not greasy at all. I definitely will order again. I added a table spoon of glycerine and olive oil (to give it some thickness) and OMG its divine. My skin love this stuff because it makes it smooth and soft especially if applied if your skin is damp (towel patted out of the shower). It can even be used as a facial moisturizer. I have been looking for a light facial moisturizer and everything breaks me out or leaves me greasy. This is not 100% perfect for the face but does the job well.

Konecne skvely telovy krem

Posted by 4740021320622837166 on Apr 08, 2015

Na teto mleko - krem jsem koukala pekne dlouho nez jsem ho objednala. Vyzkousela jsem hodne jinych produktu a JASON proste umi delat prirodni pecujici kosmetiku. Za me urcite ANO. Lehka neutralni vune, nemasti a rychle se vztreba do pokozky.

Great product

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Aug 12, 2014

Love this lotion. Great smell and texture.

good

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Aug 07, 2014

good