Posted by Reviewer1256308 on Jan 05, 2010

Nice creme. Like it a lot. It heals my red nose, when I've got a cold.

Oh well

Posted by Reviewer2270242 on Nov 18, 2010

Unfortunatly, this moisturizer didn't really work for me. It made my skin a bit red (not the first moisturizer that has done this though, to say the least). My skin felt a bit tight and I have to use another moisturizer that I know works for me on top. On a good note, the concistency is thick and creamy and it absorbs quickly into the skin. I think people with more oily to normal skin will love this. To bad for me, because I love the ingredients and that its organic.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2295382 on Nov 19, 2010

Allergic.

not for my skin type

Posted by Reviewer2949949 on Mar 29, 2011

I was looking for light moisturizing creme for normal to oily, sensitive skin. This one is causing light burning sensation for approx. 15 minutes after application, it also clogs my pores quite noticeably. It is a neat moisturizer, but a quite flawed one too. Ended up with 'Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Vegecol with Aloe'.

I liked it !

Posted by Reviewer1591550 on Jul 05, 2011

Nice smell, easily absorbed and does not leave a greasy feeling .

ok price and brand

Posted by mirabella on Jun 29, 2012

okk price and brand

Too smelly

Posted by 4938292587398631791 on Sep 01, 2012

Moisturizes well, but i didn't like the incense kind of smell at all (which came out as a surprise to me).

No good

Posted by Reviewer2126349 on Nov 05, 2013

My skin became red and itchy after 1 day. This happened everytime I used it. Will not be buying it again.

Might cause reaction to sensitive skin

Posted by 4624500236353298477 on Mar 08, 2013

Skin feels soft, but as it made my face turn tomato red and also stings a little, I can not recommend this.

Fragrance overload

Posted by 4893577739403018539 on Dec 18, 2015

If this creme had a milder fragrance I'd reorder it, however it's overpowering & I like most scents. It's very rich & moisture retentive, applies nicely & is well absorbed by the skin really all the good things but if only it wasn't such a strong scent - too bad!