Love this cream!

Posted by 5588932211804227098 on Apr 20, 2016

There is a lot of product and I use it daily. My skin feels very moisturized without feeling heavy or oily. Will continue to reorder this product.

Totally Delighted

Posted by 5209625442341630998 on Jul 13, 2015

This product exceeded all my expectations. It's rich with out clogging my pores, is soft and velvety in texture and absorbs into the skin rapidly. I will keep comming back to iherb to purchase this amazing moisturizer. :)

Dries quick and smooth

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 02, 2015

Works well as a light moisturizer. I love how it dries almost immediately, and unlike another much more expensive branded moisturizer I used leaves a smooth texture which makes applying foundation a breeze.

My number 1 cream

Posted by 4674369966591911592 on May 11, 2015

Been using Jason Natural Moisturizing creme for well over one year. My skin feels better, and it smells good too!

Great Product

Posted by 4693982092877129261 on Jan 30, 2015

This creme works gently enough that I can use it on my face but works well for dry skin any where - love it.

good

Posted by 5476450439165185247 on Sep 12, 2014

I personally prefer Moisturizing cream than the yellow one that made from Jason Natural. Specially good for summer season!

Good!

Posted by 4921982678778413131 on Aug 20, 2014

I liked this creme very much. My skin is combined, it varies from oily and very dry, also i had dry and red patches of skin on my face from stress. This creme really helped, now my skin is more healthy. It moisturizes skin and tightens it, but does not make it oily and I didn't have any breakouts. I will definitely order it again.

Smooth!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

I loved this product! It remindes me of summer, and holidays! It melts into your skin, leaving it supersmooth, and silky. A bit strong Aloe Vera smell of the yar, but not when you put it onto the skin. Will bye again.

A very pleasant cream!

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Apr 11, 2014

My partner loves this cream and will use it on anything. It's light and refreshing. We don't really bother with other creams on the market cos this does the job.

like it!

Posted by 5689510565849330724 on Mar 30, 2014

I like Jason Natural, tried a few of their products and they haven't disappointed me one bit. This cream is quite nice. Moisturizing, nice scent, natural ingredients, and it comes in a jar so I can get every drop out of it and don't have to worry about wasting any product like I do with a tube or pump bottle.