Feels wonderful on my face

Posted by DeanaS on Jun 04, 2012

I ordered this on the recommendation of Mildred Carter who wrote books on reflexology. I wanted my daughter to try it for her acne scarred face. She loved the feel of it. I recommend this one for face cream for all ages, men and women. Nice plain scent, healthy moisture for your skin. This will heal scars and prevent wrinkles.

Very good

Posted by Sabine on Sep 06, 2011

I like this light and natural creme. Not oily on your skin. Only natural ingredients. Half the price here on iHerb.

It's great!

Posted by 4665212175688909435 on Nov 21, 2012

My skin love it!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 13, 2012

very good moisturizer for young normal skin.

Love it

Posted by Lionelsa on Nov 22, 2012

It works amazing! I have a dry skin and have no problmes with this creme all seasons. Smell very well.

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer3016177 on Sep 14, 2012

This creme is fabulous! I purchased it hoping it would heal some blemishes and prevent scarring. So far I haven't been disappointed. I got a third degree burn on my arm about a week before receiving the creme. It wasn't healing properly, so I began putting this creme on it. Within a day or so it was healing nicely. It does wonders on dry skin, cuts and burns. I will definitely be buying this again!

Bueno !

Posted by Reviewer2748407 on Nov 16, 2011

For clean skin ,healing,drying pimples etc i always put aloe vera leaves on my face,the jelly stuff thats inside and i recently replaced it with this lotion.i had one before and when it ended i cudnt find it in othr stores and finally i found it here ! Liked it before and still liking it ! I do not use other cleansers and all those chemicals on my face ,the more natural the betr ! And hey this has 84% aloe vera and it works ! When im lazy to do the leaves i use this lotion:) i also use it under my foundation ,to prevent irritations from makeup ! definitely will buy it again :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2697918 on Dec 18, 2011

I like it

Well humidifies.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

My wife uses this cream and it is pleasant to it. Well moistens skin. It is quickly absorbed. Skin perfectly feels.

good

Posted by 5476450439165185247 on Sep 12, 2014

I personally prefer Moisturizing cream than the yellow one that made from Jason Natural. Specially good for summer season!