Jason Natural, Moisturizing Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

4 out of 5 based on 394 reviews

Soothing and awesome

Posted by HerbWizard on Jan 21, 2012

I can't rave enough about this stuff. I have sensitive skin, and since using this cream (mostly on my face and hands), I have seen an overall decrease in redness, irritation and acne. My face looks smoother and clearer. I've never used a better face cream! My hands get extremely dry and chapped in the winter, to the point where it is painful. This stuff actually gets rid of the pain and heals my skin incredibly. The best part is, a little dab goes a long way, so a tub should last quite a while. It's very moisturizing and rich without making your skin feel greasy. Plus the fragrance is very subtle, fresh and natural. I'm ordering a second tub very soon.

MY NEW LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2045676 on Mar 21, 2012

I love this product and have gone through about 6 tubs! So good for senstive skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Nice cream for oilier skin types

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 04, 2013

I have combination skin that is also a bit sensitive. Sometimes my face flares up so I thought I'd give the aloe cream a go and I quite like it. Although the cream looks rich, once you apply it it absorbs really quickly. I think this cream wouldn't be moisturising enough for people with normal to dry skin but for someone with oilier skin like me it's perfect. Also like using this on my legs after shaving.

VERY COMPETITVE IN PRICE AND QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Mar 21, 2011

At the begininng, I felt kind of stinging reaction during several day as soon as I applied this cream on my face and even few blemish ! Then it's just disappeared...miraculously after a few days later ! I don't know what's the exact reason, maybe my skin got used to this product..But the best part of this cream is, the hydrated skin without any greasy feeling ! Furthermore it seems to last quite long hours... With this very affordable price, I'm very satisfied with this cream. As a basic moisturizer, I'll definitely purchase again. Thanks for this wonderful product ~

A good cream!