Great Smell

Posted by Reviewer1454844 on Jun 16, 2009

This shampoo is great. Your hair feels soft and the smell is great. No more itchy scalp!

Great for sensitive scalp

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

I've been looking for a good cleaning shampoo but one that doesn't upset my scalp ph and cause dandruff. I'd been using a German product called Sebamed for years, which works really well, but contains SLS. I tried various non-SLS products but found that they either don't clean properly and leave your scalp feeling greasy, or they were too strong and caused dandruff. Then I found this about 2 years ago, and have been using it ever since. Really great product. The whole family is using it now, so we order a bottle every month.

The best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2638579 on Jul 18, 2008

Fantastic! After all these years of trying countless other products, my dandruff is finally under control.

Great shampoo at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1000943 on Feb 16, 2009

I've used this shampoo for several years and it really works to stop drying my hair out. No more itchy scalp! I live in very dry Wyoming so this product is a must for me.

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1804423 on Feb 16, 2009

I've used this for a few years and it has kept my dry scalp under control. I really like it.

vrey good

Posted by Reviewer1657151 on Nov 02, 2011

i use it together with Jason scalp balancing shampoo. they work really well together. my hair looks much healthier since i started using them

completely pleased!

Posted by MssAri on Jan 04, 2012

I have very curly hair. I stopped using shampoo for a year because all were just too harsh on my scalp and hair. They would strip all of my natural oil and left my hair brittle. This is the best shampoo I have used thus far! It removes the buils up and leaves your hair feeling really clean w/o the dryness! My new shampoo...

Excellent

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012

Excellent result on my poor hair. Nice bottle - 473ml for a very good price. My hair became dull and dry becausevof heating but this shampoo gets them back to live.

Not so good for oily scalp

Posted by Reviewer3268553 on Nov 05, 2013

I recommend for normal to dry hair.

The smell is great

Posted by 5516859948698429565 on Nov 06, 2013

love the smell of this product, makes my hair good smelling and shiny. It also helped it grow faster, and it seemed healthier after I had used it for a while.