Have used for years

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Dec 21, 2011

Great natural shampoo at great price.

Soooo clean!

Posted by Reviewer1638243 on Feb 22, 2012

I can feel this shampoo cleansing my hair of build up and you only need a little bit to create a lather which I like.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2942886 on Jan 07, 2012

like the smell. my hair feels truly clean

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2590570 on Jan 20, 2012

Gave my hair a clean but not stripped feeling. I'm definately going to buy this again!!

Favorite Shampoo and Hooked me...

Posted by Reviewer2586557 on Feb 14, 2012

It doesn't strip my hair but definitely cleanes it. I can run my hands through my hair and it doesn't feel parched. I loved this shampoo soooo much that I bought the Jason's Apricot Conditioner which I now use to co-wash....what can I say the smell and moisture the jason products give to my hair are heavenly after sweating in the gym.

Amazing smell.

Posted by Reviewer1003144 on Feb 17, 2012

This shampoo is light and refreshing. its cleans well and does not irritate mt scalp, definitelty a keeper.

Best shampoo ever

Posted by 4623724986657910166 on Sep 17, 2012

I have an oily scalp and very dry ends from working outdoors. This shampoo has helped with the oil and the very dry ends. I use the conditioner with this so wouldn't recommend the shampoo without it. I have tried so many other brands some alot more expensive. I'm so glad iHerb ships to Australia and hopefully will stock this forever.

My "sheep" hair looks like silky hair, almost

Posted by Reviewer2991633 on Nov 13, 2012

I read reviews of this shampoo. There were many comments, that people have a lot of lost hairs on the shoulders. I have (had)that problem with my hair. I ordered Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo and hair conditioner and I have less lost hair and also my naturally curly hair feels almost like silk. My hair is like very thin glass, which feels like it brokes into pieces. Very good products, at least for dry hair!

the best conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Jan 17, 2013

makes my hair instantly shiny and strong

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1607228 on Jan 26, 2013

cleaning well and has a very discreet smell