Don't like new formula

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on Dec 28, 2011

Such a shame they changed the formula! I LOVED this shampoo and conditioner and it worked so great for my fine hair. I had the old formula and just reordered the shampoo-and it is now in a new bottle and a new formula. I had to throw it out-it just left my hair limp and not feeling clean. The conditioner is the same as before thank goodness, so I have now paired it with the Avalon Biotin shampoo and it is much better than using the Jason Biotin. Wish they had left a GREAT product alone!

I'm Not Feeling the Love

Posted by Reviewer2553382 on Dec 23, 2011

It smells nice...but the new formula has sulfates in it and left my hair feeling dry.

Have used for years

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Dec 21, 2011

Great natural shampoo at great price.

VERY HARSH AND DRYING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177434 on Dec 20, 2011

purchased this for my daughter's natural hair because of the great reviews, but this dried out her already dry hair and left it so tangled, wouldnt try again!! 1 star because i liked the smell

Best for thin hair!

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I have thin hair and my husband thinks he's going bald (he's not but his hair is important to him and it is receding a bit in the front). This is the only shampoo that he will use, he's very uspet when we run out. It's the only one that he feels keeps his hair thick and in his head where it should be.

good

Posted by Reviewer3238184 on Dec 17, 2011

it is very good.

fine

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Dec 08, 2011

smells nice, but needs a fair bit of product to clean my hair.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1395671 on Nov 07, 2011

usefull and good

Lathers like a dream

Posted by Reviewer1753573 on Nov 06, 2011

The shampoo lathers soo well. It didn't strip my hair too much, but it surely did clean it. I shampoo once a month and cowash every week so I need a good cleaner. I like this shampoo. I will keep using it unless I find something better.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2519948 on Oct 30, 2011

So far I have only used this product twice but I like it and think it will become part of my hair washing routine