July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, Pure Natural Shampoo, Restorative Biotin, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Don't like new formula

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on Dec 28, 2011

Such a shame they changed the formula! I LOVED this shampoo and conditioner and it worked so great for my fine hair. I had the old formula and just reordered the shampoo-and it is now in a new bottle and a new formula. I had to throw it out-it just left my hair limp and not feeling clean. The conditioner is the same as before thank goodness, so I have now paired it with the Avalon Biotin shampoo and it is much better than using the Jason Biotin. Wish they had left a GREAT product alone!

Sodium Myreth Sulfate!! SO DISAPPOINTED! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Posted by Reviewer3039647 on Oct 21, 2013

WILL NEVER BUY ANY JASON'S products EVER AGAIN... As people have mentioned previously... I completely trusted this company without checking the label. Today I was checked by accident and after I used this product for a year I realized they have Sodium Myreth Sulfate...which is WAY WORSE then SLS... They should be ashamed! It's truly a scam!

was not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1701227 on Feb 08, 2010

The shampoo was horrible on my hair, I have thin but full hair and this shampoo tangled my hair up to the point i could not even get a brush thruogh it and on top of that it dried my hair out really bad. I live in arizona so it is dry here anyways, so this product might be better fo someone who lives in high humidity weather.

soothes the scalp

Posted by Reviewer1607867 on Jul 17, 2010

I suffer from a very itchy scalp and dandruff, I used to have to oil my scalp with olive oil before shampooing if i didnt want to have dandruff, but after just one use of this shampoo my scalp feels soothed, i have no irritation and no dandruff! I have used it 4 days in a row to see if the dandruff would return... it hasnt!! my hair feels nice and clean, bouncy and not at all dry. Perfect shampoo! I will continue using this forever and will be throwing out all my other shampoos today.

Excellent paraben-free shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1629333 on Jul 25, 2010

Though I haven't tried all the paraben-free shampoos in the world, this one is the best I've used so far. It works for my hair without the need for conditioner, and the 500ml bottle is excellent value for money.