The worst shampoo I have ever used!

Posted by 4677929698397415025 on May 13, 2015

I decided to buy this shampoo after reading postive reviews. But now I regretted for this decision. It smells not so bad, but not moisturize my hair and dried up them. This shampoo is the worst I have ever used! Never but it again!

Good shampoo

Posted by 4993109939343929898 on Mar 18, 2015

Love this shampoo. It has a very nice scent and leaves my long hair clean and manageable. The ingredient list contains more chemical ingredients than I'd like but after using numerous more natural products I have settled on this shampoo even though it has some ingredients in it that are not all that good for you.

like other Jason shampoos, very good product and well-priced

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Nov 24, 2014

Over the years I have used Jason conditioners and shampoos quite often. Like the others I have used, this Apricot shampoo product leaves my hair shiny, soft and manageable. I also appreciate the mid-level pricing of their products.

best natural shampoo!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 14, 2014

I love this product, it's clean of harmful chemicals and it leaves my hair feeling healthier. LOVE it!

Lovely fragrance. Contain silicon.

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Jun 20, 2014

Only thing I like - nice smell. Things I dislike - it contains Dimethicone (a type of silicone), it is very diluted and i need to use twice the amount of other shampoo to cleanse the scalp properly. Not purchasing it again.

I do not recommend

Posted by karinake on Apr 16, 2014

Nice smell, washes very good and hair stays soft, but I find it too expensive, because not all of components are natural. I would say, it is not worth its price.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1529506 on Dec 20, 2013

e ok samponul

Nice

Posted by 5551679316240216093 on Dec 11, 2013

Smells good and feels good. However I accepted more Apricot oil in it. Good shampoo without unwanted substances.

Nice smell

Posted by MyDiscountCode-CAG402 on Apr 23, 2013

The smell was very nice and the product was fine. In terms of moisturizing and smoothing ability, I've found most "natural" products to be a bit lacking.

Sent bon mais..

Posted by 5558001383426102896 on Oct 01, 2012

j'ai trouvé du dimethicone dans sa compo..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »