Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Jason Natural, Pure Natural Skin Oil, Maximum Strength Vitamin E, 45,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Almost like miracle product.

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 07, 2012

I am very impressed with this product. There are many uses I have put it to. When used in conjunction with colloidal silver cream, it prevents my lips from becoming very dry. I have found the itch of an insect bite can often be controlled with this oil. When used regularly, it has diminished some broken veins on my face. It is the main product that is preventing the dry cracked skin I get on one small part of one thumb.

Wonderful stuff

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2833436 on Apr 19, 2010

I use this at night, and my face is so soft in the mornings. I use it on my neck and throat during the day, and it keeps my nearly 50-year-old skin soft and supple. I use the 5,000 IU oil, too, but I like this one better.

A GREAT HEALER!!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by WendySpezowka-pez584 on Nov 07, 2012

Use jasons vit E for my daughter in a wheelchair when her skin breaks down It has never let us down its a fast way to heal this type of break downs!!

very good and useful

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Krriss on Jul 14, 2013

It works very well for moisturizing and really helps reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles

منتج ممتاز

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4973438930273520551 on Jul 28, 2014

زيت مركز وقوامه ثقيل وبالتالي استخدامه أسهل من الزيوت الأخرى، يمكن دهنه على البشرة مباشرة قبل النوم لتغذيتها فتكفي نقطتين أو ثلاث للوجه، ويمكن خلط القليل منه مع أي كريم أو لوشن آخر ليصبح مدعما بفيتامين ه بالنسبه لي أعتبره أفضل بكثير من النوع الآخر ذو التركيز الأقل، حتى استخدامه أسهل وأرتب.