Jason Natural, Pure Natural Skin Oil, Maximum Strength Vitamin E, 45,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Excellent anti age product

Posted by 5006338352853270460 on Mar 20, 2014

I have oily, but dehydrated skin with hormone acne bursts, with wrinkles. I am 31 years old, working in an office and fitness enthusiast. Why I wrote all that? Because I searched for a product that won't additionally "oil" my skin, and yet to be an excellent moisturizer. After a month of use, my skin is smoother, well hydrated and the wrinkles are less noticeable. For such short term use I am exceptionally satisfied. I use it daily, but as summer approaches I will use it every other night. The bottle will last for a long time, cause all you need are few drops.

Jason Natural Max Strength Vitaman E Skin Oil 45,000 IU review

Posted by 4744195031302062181 on Jul 07, 2012

I have been using this Jason Natural Maxsimum Strength Vitamin E Skin Oil at night since I ordered it from you. I like it very much.

Vit E oil

Posted by Reviewer1521648 From Washington on Jan 13, 2009

thick and does not dispense from cap very well if at all> cap must be removed each application

works but a little thick

Posted by Reviewer2204444 From Great Britain on Dec 04, 2010

i found this stuff is good for your skin but i agree with others it is simply to thick in consistency.

very good

Posted by happydays From Norway on Dec 11, 2011

I use this as a night cream,my skin gets very soft. But its very thick and a bit difficult to smooth on..I often mix it with a drop of jojoba oil