Very Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1408097 on Jan 28, 2010

My son has very dry skin during winter, especially his legs are dry. This has helped him very much. I recommend.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Jan 28, 2010

I love this oil. It deeply hydrates the skin and even helps to even tone it. It is a little sticky, but it's worthy.

Thick

Posted by Reviewer3285107 on Feb 27, 2010

Extremely thick. Not sure how well it absorbs being so thick but I do like it.

Nice oil

Posted by Reviewer2898599 on Mar 11, 2010

Good Stuff

Heavy duty Vitamin E oil

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Dec 14, 2010

Thickish but works great on my older skin to keep it supple and soft. I'm hoping that at least some age lines will disappear with continued use.

Great for Burns

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Apr 04, 2011

Used it on an oven burn and the skin grew back quite well with less scaring. The skin is pale but hardly a scar.

Skin

Posted by Reviewer1226269 on Feb 18, 2011

Love it, I add it to my lip balm products.

Great Vit E oil

Posted by Reviewer2283140 on Sep 12, 2010

This oil is very thick so a little goes a long way. Just pea size for your face is enough, but be sure to blend a bit on your palm before applying on your face.

Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Nov 05, 2010

I read the reviews and ordered this Vit E oil. Its very rich and heavy in consistency. You rub it in and it absorbs into your skin and does its thing. Its good to tighten the skin. I only use it on my face. Two oz. is a small amount for a full body. I believe its good to tighten the skin reducing aging lines. Hope it stays in stock.

Looking Younger

Posted by Reviewer1256006 on Nov 08, 2010

My sister recommended this. I apply day & night, tiny drops rubbed in with a little bit of water. As an adult I still struggle with acne, but this Vitamin E has helped alleviate a great amount of that. I also notice diminished wrinkles in my forehead. Love it!