Jason Natural, Quit Bugging Me!, Natural Insect Repellant Spray, 4.5 fl oz (133 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Ooooooo, not good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2352067 on Aug 13, 2011

I was so excited to try this. I really want a good organic bug spray. We went up to the mountains with some friends and told them all about it. I got one of the five of them to try it, but as soon as I sprayed it on myself she changed her mind. This stuff stinks, smells very bad! Everyone else used a different spray and I was the only person who needed bit. The bugs were hovering around me, my friends got a good laugh. Total waste of mOney :(

Below average

Posted by Reviewer3098813 on Feb 23, 2012

Was bitten by mosquitoes within 15mins after applying this product. Didn't have any problem with other repellents thou

OMG what a terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1739387 on Aug 11, 2011

I dont know what about the efect, because i didnt try it yet, but im not goign to do this, because the smell is so bad for me that better to be bite than smell so disgusting. NO NO NO and once again NO to this product.