Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Normalizing Tea Tree, 17.5 fl oz (517 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Incredible.

Posted by Reviewer1042577 on Sep 14, 2008

After 1/2 bottle, my dandruff (resistant to salicylic acid, coal tar extract, zinc-p, you name it) is gone. Hair shedding (falling out, post-pregnancy) and breakage are gone as well. I will continue to use this for the rest of my life! Thank you for a great product and great service. Carol Ann-NY

Stops Itching

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on Nov 08, 2009

This is the greatest shampoo. I had an itchy spot that was driving me crazy. All the dermatologist could only recommend was steroid medicine. I read the reviews of others who had used Jason's shampoo and tried it. It works wonderfully- no more itchy scalp, great manageable hair and great light fragrance that doesn't linger.

Stops the itch

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Dec 12, 2011

This shampoo helped me with scalp itching. It almost stopped instantly after one use. Would recommend it!!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Sep 03, 2009

This is the best shampoo for keeping my scalp healthy, I have an nervious scalp is all I can say about it, but as long as I use this I have no trouble. It also gets rid of fleas and ticks off my dogs.

Safer Dandruff Control

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

This natural scalp normalizing shampoo is very effective. The tea tree oil does a great job at controlling dandruff. There are so many harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. This shampoo works perfectly and you won’t be compromising your health. Jason also makes a conditioner to use with it, but I found that my hair did better with just the shampoo and no conditioner at all. One downside is that the product is contained in a plastic bottle and tea tree oil can eat through plastic. It really should be in glass.