Incredible.

Posted by Reviewer1042577 on Sep 14, 2008

After 1/2 bottle, my dandruff (resistant to salicylic acid, coal tar extract, zinc-p, you name it) is gone. Hair shedding (falling out, post-pregnancy) and breakage are gone as well. I will continue to use this for the rest of my life! Thank you for a great product and great service. Carol Ann-NY

Stops Itching

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on Nov 08, 2009

This is the greatest shampoo. I had an itchy spot that was driving me crazy. All the dermatologist could only recommend was steroid medicine. I read the reviews of others who had used Jason's shampoo and tried it. It works wonderfully- no more itchy scalp, great manageable hair and great light fragrance that doesn't linger.

Stops the itch

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Dec 12, 2011

This shampoo helped me with scalp itching. It almost stopped instantly after one use. Would recommend it!!

Хороший шампунь от перхоти. Good shampoo from dandruff.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012

Покупался для супруга от перхоти. Удивительно, но очень хорошо помог. Перхоть пропала, нет зуда. Волосы отлично выглядят, появился объём. Шампунь пахнет сильно чайным деревом. На волосах после мытья остается приятный легкий освежающий аромат. Пенится средне. Рекомендую для покупки. It was bought for the spouse from dandruff. Surprisingly, but very well helped. Dandruff was gone, there is no itch. Hair perfectly look, there was a volume. Shampoo smells as strongly tea tree. On hair after washing there is a pleasant light refreshing aroma. Foams so-so. I recommend for purchase.

Safer Dandruff Control

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

This natural scalp normalizing shampoo is very effective. The tea tree oil does a great job at controlling dandruff. There are so many harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. This shampoo works perfectly and you won’t be compromising your health. Jason also makes a conditioner to use with it, but I found that my hair did better with just the shampoo and no conditioner at all. One downside is that the product is contained in a plastic bottle and tea tree oil can eat through plastic. It really should be in glass.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Sep 03, 2009

This is the best shampoo for keeping my scalp healthy, I have an nervious scalp is all I can say about it, but as long as I use this I have no trouble. It also gets rid of fleas and ticks off my dogs.

Get for my dog too

Posted by Reviewer2124671 on Oct 24, 2009

I love this shampoo. I also use it on my dog . It does away with the doggie smell. It does not have all the additives that come in most commercial dog shampoos. He has a great coat of fur, very soft and touchable.

Dandruff gone!

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 20, 2013

Unending shampoo - husband uses it for a year now :) Good refreshes the scalp, dandruff gone, my husband happy :) Мужу шампунь понравился- очень экономно расходуется, освежает кожу головы, перхоть окончательно пропала:)

The best!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 07, 2012

After just one time - no itching, no dandruff, feels clean and smells great.

Happy user!

Posted by Reviewer2592955 on May 07, 2011

I had a really dry scalp and my dandruff problem was pretty bad. However, I read some reviews pointing that this product is right for me. It was! From just the first use, I didn't experience any flakes. I think this would work well and keep your scalp healthy when used more than once of course. The thing about the product isn't that great, is the smell. It's pretty average, but with my dandruff problem gone, It doesn't really matter!