Jason Natural, Sea Fresh, Antiplaque & Strengthening Paste, Deep Sea Spearmint, 6 oz (170 g)

Reviews 5-star

Even my husband uses it now!

Posted by NaturalMum From Australia on May 16, 2013

I wanted to switch to a fluoride free, natural toothpaste and after much research and ingredient researching settled on this one. Whilst the non-minty taste compared to regular toothpaste took a few times to get used to, the consistency is great and my teeth feel clean and my mouth feels fresh after using it. I would also add my mouth feels less dry than with commercial toothpaste. Best of all though is after my hubby calling me a hippy for switching I now know he's using it too as the same empty Colgate tube has been sitting in our bathroom for almost a year now! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1943270 From Georgia on Feb 24, 2007

I go out of my way to buy this brand and here's why: at first I was concerned about using a toothepaste without floride - but floride is getting a VERY bad rap these days. Now the anti-bacterial formula in THIS toothpaste is as good or better than floride. It does a great job of keeping my teeth fresh and clean. If I'm having gum pain due to particles getting in and around my crowns and bridgework, I just head to the sink and brush with "Jason" - and the pain goes away. This is MY brand from now on! I have total confidence in it and can say NO more crest - NO more floride!!

Kathleen McMahon

Posted by Reviewer1598988 From Texas on Mar 04, 2008

I have used this toothpaste for at least two years. This is the best toothpaste on the market. My dental hygienist cannot believe my gums and teeth are so good. I owe good dental health to Jason.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1578041 From Wisconsin on Aug 10, 2011

and foams up good too. many natural toothpastes don't foam up very good or taste very good but this does both.

Good!

Posted by LoveLife From Switzerland on Apr 13, 2013

Quite a pleasant toothpaste! After using it I feel my teeth are really clean, and I cannot say that about all supermarket brands I used before. The breath stays fresh for long too! And the tube is quite big. I'll order again.