Natural eliminates sensitivity

Posted by FrankTackett on Apr 16, 2008

This has good taste, cleans well and reduces tooth sensitivity.

Nice

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Aug 04, 2014

I like it, it cleans well, my teeth are shiny and clean after using it and it is not thick as others said. You don't need to use too much to do the job and it foams only as much as it should. Very positive that it doesn't have fluoride or SLS in it. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I find the taste a bit bitter. I just ordered the Jason Powerfull Smile toothpaste Powerful Peppermint to see if it has a better taste.

good product

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

leaves your mouth clean, and your breath fresh. A good product!

Great toothpaste but the taste is not so strong

Posted by MyDewHerb on Nov 25, 2014

I'm used to a very strong minty feeling and this was a little bit of a disappointment. Overall a good toothpaste and will not make my sensitive gums go "ouch"!

Love at first, then my teeth started to hurt

Posted by 5241119921236381456 on Dec 22, 2014

So, my friend had this toothpaste and I really liked the taste and structure! I strated to use it for myself but my teeth started to hurt after about a week of using it, not that much, but a really weird feeling similair to when you eat something cold. I'm pretty sure it has to do with this paste! But if your teeth can handle that, you found yourself the best toothpaste ever!

best

Posted by 5668312852622636912 on Mar 18, 2015

it has a perfect lather and i feel safer using it than commerical toothpaste so woooo - can be spicy!

Natural Whitening

Posted by Reviewer2317040 on Sep 22, 2011

Clean and creamy...non-abrasive and my teeth are a bit whiter after use.

refreashing

Posted by Reviewer3338119 on Oct 09, 2011

it has a very nice taste, doesn't require hard brushing to get your mouth clean. i think the best part is it doesn't leave your tongue white.

Toothpaste Spearmint

Posted by LoveBug67 on Dec 21, 2011

Excellent tasting flavour kid love this one.

Good toothpaste

Posted by Santita on Feb 09, 2012

It cleans well, pritny taste - long freshens breath. But my teeth after this toothpaste have become more sensitive. ((Clause is used it twice a week.