Even my husband uses it now!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

I wanted to switch to a fluoride free, natural toothpaste and after much research and ingredient researching settled on this one. Whilst the non-minty taste compared to regular toothpaste took a few times to get used to, the consistency is great and my teeth feel clean and my mouth feels fresh after using it. I would also add my mouth feels less dry than with commercial toothpaste. Best of all though is after my hubby calling me a hippy for switching I now know he's using it too as the same empty Colgate tube has been sitting in our bathroom for almost a year now! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Best Toothpaste

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1943270 on Feb 24, 2007

I go out of my way to buy this brand and here's why: at first I was concerned about using a toothepaste without floride - but floride is getting a VERY bad rap these days. Now the anti-bacterial formula in THIS toothpaste is as good or better than floride. It does a great job of keeping my teeth fresh and clean. If I'm having gum pain due to particles getting in and around my crowns and bridgework, I just head to the sink and brush with "Jason" - and the pain goes away. This is MY brand from now on! I have total confidence in it and can say NO more crest - NO more floride!!

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

Quite a pleasant toothpaste! After using it I feel my teeth are really clean, and I cannot say that about all supermarket brands I used before. The breath stays fresh for long too! And the tube is quite big. I'll order again.

Kathleen McMahon

Posted by Reviewer1598988 on Mar 04, 2008

I have used this toothpaste for at least two years. This is the best toothpaste on the market. My dental hygienist cannot believe my gums and teeth are so good. I owe good dental health to Jason.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Aug 10, 2011

and foams up good too. many natural toothpastes don't foam up very good or taste very good but this does both.

Good product

Posted by 5460129189010734514 on Apr 04, 2014

This toothpaste is a smooth grayish-white paste with a mild mint flavour. Doesn't have that awful aftertaste of artificial sweeteners like conventional toothpaste and rinses out clean. My teeth feels clean and fresh. My parents love using this product as well.

Our favorite toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2943457 on Oct 24, 2014

I love this product because it is fluoride and SLS free, it tastes good, and it makes my mouth feel clean. My kids think it's "spicy" but they don't mind it and it keeps them from swallowing it and using too much. Win, win.

Really great!

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014

I use this toothpaste in the morning, and a flouride one at night. This toothpaste cleans teeth nicely and has a refreshing mint taste. It helps bad breath. The texture is definitely different than toothpastes I had used before, but it isn't bothersome. I have sensitive teeth and it does not bother them.

Great smell that reminds childhood

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Apr 08, 2016

I liked the quality and the smell.