Jason Natural, Sea Fresh, Antiplaque & Strengthening Paste, Deep Sea Spearmint, 6 oz (170 g)

Best Toothpaste

Posted by 4769338802542471843 on Aug 13, 2014

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Sea Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Dec 02, 2009

I don't like the taste. Not strong enough. Its not unpleasant. I just prefer my toothpaste to also act as a mouthwash.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Aug 10, 2011

and foams up good too. many natural toothpastes don't foam up very good or taste very good but this does both.

Good product

Posted by 5460129189010734514 on Apr 04, 2014

This toothpaste is a smooth grayish-white paste with a mild mint flavour. Doesn't have that awful aftertaste of artificial sweeteners like conventional toothpaste and rinses out clean. My teeth feels clean and fresh. My parents love using this product as well.

My new favorite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Jul 15, 2013

Cleans my teeth well, and got rid of sensitivity. I use menthol flavored peroxide as my rinse. LOVE!:)