My new favorite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Jul 15, 2013

Cleans my teeth well, and got rid of sensitivity. I use menthol flavored peroxide as my rinse. LOVE!:)

Tooth Paste

Posted by 5104172336330704048 on Jul 23, 2013

Can't complain. it's good.

Good!

Posted by 5199972125824350861 on Aug 28, 2013

Like it! Nice smell (not too strong). Texture is heavier than of usual toothpaste but i like it.

Really great!

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014

I use this toothpaste in the morning, and a flouride one at night. This toothpaste cleans teeth nicely and has a refreshing mint taste. It helps bad breath. The texture is definitely different than toothpastes I had used before, but it isn't bothersome. I have sensitive teeth and it does not bother them.

Good product

Posted by 5460129189010734514 on Apr 04, 2014

This toothpaste is a smooth grayish-white paste with a mild mint flavour. Doesn't have that awful aftertaste of artificial sweeteners like conventional toothpaste and rinses out clean. My teeth feels clean and fresh. My parents love using this product as well.

Our favorite toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2943457 on Oct 24, 2014

I love this product because it is fluoride and SLS free, it tastes good, and it makes my mouth feel clean. My kids think it's "spicy" but they don't mind it and it keeps them from swallowing it and using too much. Win, win.

My favorite toothpaste

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Jul 27, 2015

I had been using fluoride-free toothpastes for a year and a half before stumbling upon this one and what a difference had JASON made! I finally feel like my teeth are squeaky clean. And I keep getting compliments on how white my teeth are, too. I've tried other Jason toothpastes but this is my favorite.

Great smell that reminds childhood

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Apr 08, 2016

I liked the quality and the smell.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016

Time will tell whether this product actually restores my tooth enamel, but so far, it feels like it has already begun to protect my sensitive teeth.

great