Good mouthwash

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

Leaves your mouth refreshed. Good customer service, Thanks iHerb!

Not impressed

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

I bought this after reading raving reviews here but I couldn't stand taste and smell.

Jason Natural mouthwash

Posted by 4643398480404966141 on Jun 09, 2014

Good mouthwash, order many time now better than Listerine

Powerful taste

Posted by balupton on Jan 03, 2014

Whether or not it is actually good for your teeth, I don't know

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Dec 17, 2013

I like Jason Natural Products, so I thought I'd try the mouthwash. The Spearmint has a cooling effect in your mouth that stays with you.

Good

Posted by msrheon on Dec 02, 2013

Good

BLAHHH!! Don't do it!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Ok, this is the third flavorI've used. The others were great and I wanted to try Something new. This actually made my mouth feel more filthy after I used it!! I'm not kidding. It's thick and tastes like swamp water. It coats the mouth and takes a long time for the flavor to go away. I even tried it a few times to give a fair shot. I Wish I had a photo of my boyfriends face after he used it. And we are not fussy people! I will not order this kind again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Bad taste

Posted by spsoaaf on Sep 25, 2013

Burns my mouth even as diluted. Leaves terrible taste to my mouth after using. Had to throw it away.

Really good mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1796917 on Jul 22, 2013

I really like this mouthwash. It has a bit of an odd taste at first, but leaves your mouth really clean feeling. Very safe ingredients too.

Would not buy again. Not a very nice taste.

Posted by Reviewer1631729 on Jun 02, 2013

Unlike the peppermint mouthwash made by Jason, this particular one, Sea Fresh tastes quite disgusting. It left my mouth feeling dry and had a yucky and very unpleasant aftertaste. Once I have finished this I would not recommended this product to anyone, but we all have different pallets and our bodies and senses react differently to various natural products. Have a try and see for yourself.