packs a punch

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Jan 12, 2008

Very concentrated mouth wash with a pleasant taste and almost immediate difference in gum health.

Non-Intense

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Apr 06, 2008

Most will love this due to its Low intensity. Feels Wonderful.

takes getting used to

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Oct 09, 2008

Okay, this tastes a bit unusual at first and takes a few rinses to get used to. However, after that it's hard not to love it! One key: be sure to dilute it per the instructions. I wear a night guard, which has a tendency to contribute to extra-bad morning breath. When I use the Jason mouthwash before bed my husband says he doesn't notice my breath the next morning. It also works very well for cleaning/soaking the guard.

Tastes OK.

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008

I don't think I'll buy this again, but it seems like it is good quality. I like the ingredients, but the taste is not too desirable. Imagine salt water, baking soda, grapefruit seed extract, and spearmint. There you go.

Odd Taste

Posted by Reviewer3295955 on Aug 23, 2009

The mouthwash does seem to leave the mouth feeling clean but it has a taste you have to get used to. It kind of reminds me of Flat Coke with mint.

BLAHHH!! Don't do it!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Ok, this is the third flavorI've used. The others were great and I wanted to try Something new. This actually made my mouth feel more filthy after I used it!! I'm not kidding. It's thick and tastes like swamp water. It coats the mouth and takes a long time for the flavor to go away. I even tried it a few times to give a fair shot. I Wish I had a photo of my boyfriends face after he used it. And we are not fussy people! I will not order this kind again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Absolutely Revolting!

Posted by Reviewer1991512 on Jan 01, 2010

I recently purchased this product as an alternative to ordinary OTC, chemically treated mouthwashes. I was eager but skeptical - I've tried natural mouthwashes before and was inevitably disappointed. Unfortunately, the Jason mouthwash proved no different. My first capful was a disgusting experience - a horrid, rotten taste explosion that did not readily subside after spitting this awful substance down the drain. Gag!

Nasty tasting

Posted by Reviewer2373084 on Feb 23, 2010

Hard to use because of the taste and seems to make your saliva stick together which makes it difficult to expel.

cali

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Sep 30, 2008

Love this stuff but my man on the other hand just about gaged. Guess thats what he gets for using my stuff!

Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1173727 on Feb 10, 2010

Very good, clean ,sharp experience, great value for money