Jason Natural, Sea Fresh, Anti-Cavity & Strengthening Gel, Deep Sea Spearmint, 6 oz (170 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great taste

Posted by 5138441246435271515 on Oct 30, 2014

Not bad at all. I like the taste, and it cleanses pretty well. I like the idea that it foams, and it has flouride which may prevent tooth decay. People say flouride is not good for health, but I believe if you don't swallow it in big amount it should be fine. I wouldn't just use ONE brand for things like toothpaste, shampoos, shower gel etc, just to be safe. I'll aslo let my 6 yrs old son try later.

swish

Posted by 5179885948209568291 on Jun 16, 2014

Pros: after a week of using it i noticed that it whhitened my teeth signifgantly & no strong taste or odor & my teeth felt stronger in general the only con is that it lathers a LOT so i ended up using too much the first few times but i feel with the next tube i buy i'll be able to save money

Very nice product.

Posted by Reviewer1083296 on Jun 18, 2009

I am pleased with this toothpaste overall; it leaves a fresh clean feeling in my mouth and does not cause irritation at all - I am sensitive to many of the additives in toothpastes and will often get a rash around my mouth from them. So it seems to be mild and gentle overall. The only thing I do not like is that is foams up too much while brushing. This requires spitting some out before I am done brushing. It is a minor inconvenience and I will continue to use the toothpaste for its other benefits.

Helped my gums greatly! -

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I've been using commercial toothpastes all my life and suffer from perpetual bleeding gums. My dentist recommends the usual flossing,mouthwash routine but I'm usually too lazy. I am impressed with the ingredients in this toothpaste and I am glad I made the switch. Bleeding gums reduced drastically within days. It's not as foamy as commercial toothpaste but it's okay with me! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

With Fluoride