Good to my gum

Posted by 4997870132231068370 on Jan 22, 2016

Eases weakness of my gum

Jason Natural, Sea Fresh, Anti-Cavity & Strengthening Gel, Deep Sea Spearmint

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Mar 27, 2015

Хорошая паста

Frais !

Posted by 4815917186811558190 on Feb 10, 2015

Dentifrice agréable, bien frais. Mais à la maison, on préfère largement la version en pâte (design turquoise).

Great taste

Posted by 5138441246435271515 on Oct 30, 2014

Not bad at all. I like the taste, and it cleanses pretty well. I like the idea that it foams, and it has flouride which may prevent tooth decay. People say flouride is not good for health, but I believe if you don't swallow it in big amount it should be fine. I wouldn't just use ONE brand for things like toothpaste, shampoos, shower gel etc, just to be safe. I'll aslo let my 6 yrs old son try later.

Not bad

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Not bad.

swish

Posted by 5179885948209568291 on Jun 16, 2014

Pros: after a week of using it i noticed that it whhitened my teeth signifgantly & no strong taste or odor & my teeth felt stronger in general the only con is that it lathers a LOT so i ended up using too much the first few times but i feel with the next tube i buy i'll be able to save money

Long lasting tube

Posted by odereviews on Apr 13, 2014

Jason Natural toothpastes are great. Long lasting, but the taste could be stronger. They are pretty mild and boring.

Helped my gums greatly! -

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I've been using commercial toothpastes all my life and suffer from perpetual bleeding gums. My dentist recommends the usual flossing,mouthwash routine but I'm usually too lazy. I am impressed with the ingredients in this toothpaste and I am glad I made the switch. Bleeding gums reduced drastically within days. It's not as foamy as commercial toothpaste but it's okay with me! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

With Fluoride

Posted by 5049000834221437203 on Jan 14, 2014

With Fluoride

good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Jun 19, 2011

I like this toothpaste but i think the sea fresh paste is better for me. I don't care for the after taste with this one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »