EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.75

$7.99

Savings of: $2.24 (28% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Mild taste, large amount !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 13, 2012

I retruned back to fluoride filled toothpaste, as In past 4 years, when I was using strictly non fluoride toothpaste, my teeth started to get a lot more cavities, that progress very fast. It might be concidence, but my dentist recommended me to use fluoride and non-fluoride toothpaste, just changing them, not to refuse fluoride filled toothpaste for all the time. there has to me some switching. I liked this toothpaste very much for very good foaming, pleasant, mild taste and this ube last really long.

Was this review helpful to you?

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Feb 19, 2011

my order arrived very quickly (only 4 days! And I live in Australia!)

Was this review helpful to you?

Good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1116247 on Jun 18, 2011

I wanted to find organic toothpaste with a hint of fluoride and this was a good choice.

Was this review helpful to you?

JASON NATURAL

Posted by Reviewer1113318 on Feb 09, 2012

BEST

Was this review helpful to you?

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on May 29, 2012

Very good flavour, not too strong!

Was this review helpful to you?

I'm in heaven!

Posted by Reviewer3163029 on Apr 12, 2012

So I am officially in love w/ this product. No mentholated taste or smells. No weird after taste. no having to wait 5-10 mins for the minty taste to leave my mouth to enjoy my breakfast. With this i can jump right in. the beauty about this product is that they use essential oils and real things to flavor it not some menthol crock the coked up in a lab. I'm from the caribbean so anything to do with the ocean I'm for it! So the fact that they use real blue algae in it OMG! LOVE IT!!! And it foams so even if you dont use water at first, it still bubbles (or lathers) and gets the job the job done. way better than those store bought crap!

Was this review helpful to you?

The best

Posted by Reviewer3320339 on Jun 25, 2012

It is my favorite toothpaste!

Was this review helpful to you?

Great toothpaste

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Jul 17, 2014

Great. Helps keep my teeth in good condition naturally.

Was this review helpful to you?

Замечательная гелевая зубная паста для всей семьи! / Wonderful gel toothpaste for the whole family!

Posted by AndreevaSvetlana on Jan 23, 2013

Замечательная гелевая зубная паста для всей семьи! Подходит для чувствительной эмали и для детских зубок. Чистим всей семьей, возраст использующих от 4 до 66 лет. Хорошо пенится, снимает налет и освежает. В составе кроме различных экстрактов есть фтор, экстракт водорослей и Q10. На вкус паста очень приятная - умеренно-мятно-сладкая. Гелевую консистенцию, цвет лимонного желе и мягкий вкус оценил 4-х летний сын, перешли с детских паст на взрослые именно с помощью данной пасты. Колпачок с крышечкой, что очень удобно, не нужно отвинчивать. Соотношение объем-цена-качество считаю оптимально! Wonderful gel toothpaste for the whole family! Suitable for sensitive enamel and for the children's heart. Clean all the family, age using from 4 to 66 years. Well foams, removes plaque and refreshing. In the in addition to the various extracts have fluorine, algae extract and Q10. For a taste of the paste is very pleasant - moderately-mint-sweet. The gel consistency, colour lemon jelly and soft taste of the estimated 4-year-old son, passed to the children's toothpastes for adults with the help of this paste. Cap with cover, which is very convenient, no need to detach. The ratio of the amount of the price-quality consider optimal.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by kisskis on Sep 18, 2013

love it

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 80 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »