Very good stuff

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 25, 2013

I have previously used the regular version of this product, and now I can say that they are both good. Just like the paste, gel cleans the teeth well, although my husband complains it foams too much. Anyway, a good choice and my recommendations.

Jason, Sea Fresh Tooth Gel

Posted by Reviewer1921482 on Jan 01, 2010

Fresh mint taste. Good toothpaste.

I love this toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2472010 on Jan 25, 2010

It works great! A little bit on the brush goes a long way; lathers well. The toothpaste tastes good too, not too strong/not a weird taste.

Love This Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 27, 2009

I tried Jason's toothpaste before buying it in quantity at iHerb.com. It is the best, and I haven't had a cavity since I started using it...that was 4 years ago. It tastes great and works better than any commercial toothpaste on the market that I've tried.

Mild taste, large amount !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 13, 2012

I retruned back to fluoride filled toothpaste, as In past 4 years, when I was using strictly non fluoride toothpaste, my teeth started to get a lot more cavities, that progress very fast. It might be concidence, but my dentist recommended me to use fluoride and non-fluoride toothpaste, just changing them, not to refuse fluoride filled toothpaste for all the time. there has to me some switching. I liked this toothpaste very much for very good foaming, pleasant, mild taste and this ube last really long.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Feb 19, 2011

my order arrived very quickly (only 4 days! And I live in Australia!)

Good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1116247 on Jun 18, 2011

I wanted to find organic toothpaste with a hint of fluoride and this was a good choice.

JASON NATURAL

Posted by Reviewer1113318 on Feb 09, 2012

BEST

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on May 29, 2012

Very good flavour, not too strong!

I'm in heaven!

Posted by Reviewer3163029 on Apr 12, 2012

So I am officially in love w/ this product. No mentholated taste or smells. No weird after taste. no having to wait 5-10 mins for the minty taste to leave my mouth to enjoy my breakfast. With this i can jump right in. the beauty about this product is that they use essential oils and real things to flavor it not some menthol crock the coked up in a lab. I'm from the caribbean so anything to do with the ocean I'm for it! So the fact that they use real blue algae in it OMG! LOVE IT!!! And it foams so even if you dont use water at first, it still bubbles (or lathers) and gets the job the job done. way better than those store bought crap!