Leaves hair soft

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on May 05, 2009

This aloe vera shampoo leaves my hair soft and helps my itchy scalp. It is hard for me to find products I am not sensitive to.

Jason Natural, Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo, 16 fl oz (500 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1407017 on Feb 27, 2008

I tried it for a first time. It’s hard to say whether or not I like it. Because of having more natural ingredients in it, it does not lather easily. However, I would like to be able to buy a shampoo that is 100% organic.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1687364 on May 05, 2009

Was okay but like others said it takes alot to get it to lather.

doesn't foam as much as I like

Posted by Reviewer1680930 on Feb 15, 2010

it makes little foam but leaves hair clean and ready for conditioner

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2330106 on May 19, 2010

Works well!

Very thick

Posted by Reviewer2460727 on Jan 04, 2011

hard to squeeze out of the bottle, very very thick. but great conditioner, and not smelly.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Feb 16, 2011

All the benefits of very little added nasty ingredients, no harm to animals and so on. My hair gets very try in the winter time because of the cold and dryness in Norway. I started using this in the summertime, being happy that my hair did feel better and softer, but was blown away by it in the winter time! Hardly one day with very dry hair!! My roommate tried it as well, made his hair very soft and seems to have help a little bit on his dandruff too.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Aug 04, 2011

Wonderfully tames my thick frizzy hair and makes it soft and manageable. As for my scalp, it cleanses well, but is not as effective on a dry patch on my head.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2730313 on Jan 30, 2012

This is a lovely shampoo to use with a great smell

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3171263 on Feb 27, 2012

This is soo good! I suffer from dry scalp/dandruff and since using this shampoo for like 1 month ive noticed it decreasing!! It also has a really nice subtle smell, you only need a small amount each wash so it will last for a long time

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »