Not bad

Posted by 5326646760332912427 on Oct 14, 2015

Not my favorite smell, but together with the Jason's conditioner left my thin curly hair pretty soft.

Wonderful but spilled

Posted by Reviewer1241939 on May 12, 2014

We always order this shampoo and love it. Unfortunately this time it spilled all over our box as it only had a small piece of tape on the lid, and no ziplock to contain the spill. Usually iherb is superb at wrapping the products securely.

good

Posted by 5049000834221437203 on Jan 14, 2014

good

Great shampoo

Posted by 5039870942958642102 on Oct 28, 2013

Works great to clean and nourish my hair. Lathers well too.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2431756 on Jun 09, 2012

good for long hair, no itch, not sure about smell- could be better, but its neutral dont bouther me much

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3171263 on Feb 27, 2012

This is soo good! I suffer from dry scalp/dandruff and since using this shampoo for like 1 month ive noticed it decreasing!! It also has a really nice subtle smell, you only need a small amount each wash so it will last for a long time

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2730313 on Jan 30, 2012

This is a lovely shampoo to use with a great smell

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Aug 04, 2011

Wonderfully tames my thick frizzy hair and makes it soft and manageable. As for my scalp, it cleanses well, but is not as effective on a dry patch on my head.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Feb 16, 2011

All the benefits of very little added nasty ingredients, no harm to animals and so on. My hair gets very try in the winter time because of the cold and dryness in Norway. I started using this in the summertime, being happy that my hair did feel better and softer, but was blown away by it in the winter time! Hardly one day with very dry hair!! My roommate tried it as well, made his hair very soft and seems to have help a little bit on his dandruff too.

Very thick

Posted by Reviewer2460727 on Jan 04, 2011

hard to squeeze out of the bottle, very very thick. but great conditioner, and not smelly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »