Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1286291 on May 03, 2010

I have been using this shampoo for two years now and it has helped restore balance in my hair. I felt I had completely damaged my scalp by using commercial shampoos for a life time, that made my scalp completely dry (I thought I had dandruff for years), with lots of irritation and itchiness. It came to a point that my scalp was bleeding from dryness and irritation. I also suffered from very greasy hair, by the end of the day it was awful. Now I have a very moisturized scalp with gorgeous long shinny hair and it never gets greasy, I wash my hair every 3 days now and my hair looks great. Would highly recommend it to scalp sufferers!

Leaves hair soft

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on May 05, 2009

This aloe vera shampoo leaves my hair soft and helps my itchy scalp. It is hard for me to find products I am not sensitive to.

Very disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer3039647 on Oct 21, 2013

Just checked and they do have SLS in their products. WILL NEVER BUY ANY JASON'S products EVER AGAIN... As people have mentioned previously... I completely trusted this company without checking the label. Today I was checked by accident and after I used this product for a year I realized they have sodium lauryl sulfate...which is the cheap version of SLS. It's truly a scam!

so so ............

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

so so, don't buy this shampoo, there are a lot better in iHerb.

My favourite shampoo!

Posted by 5323800023475668518 on Jul 09, 2013

I really love this mild moisture shampoo. Use with Jason's aloe vera conditioner if you want best result. but I always am not satisfied with iHerb's careless packaging.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3059532 on Jun 09, 2011

leaves hair clean and fresh, not heavy

Jason Natural, Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo, 16 fl oz (500 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1407017 on Feb 27, 2008

I tried it for a first time. It’s hard to say whether or not I like it. Because of having more natural ingredients in it, it does not lather easily. However, I would like to be able to buy a shampoo that is 100% organic.

Not moisturising but cleans well

Posted by Reviewer1321372 on May 23, 2011

I was looking forward to a moisturising shampoo but this makes my hair clump during the wash. However, the clump was easily undone with a rich conditioner and I must say the conditioning effect felt better after the good clean. So I'm sitting on the fence on this one.

Feels clumpy when applied on my hair

Posted by Reviewer3265993 on Nov 02, 2011

I have to use quite an amount of shampoo while washing my hair which is about shoulder-length. It didn't feel 'soapy' but rough and clumpy. I kept dropping strands of hair while washing with it! It only works well when I mix it with the Aloe Vera Conditioner.

I will never purchase again this shampoo

Posted by MyBeautiful on Dec 06, 2014

I just finished the bottle and this makes my hair clump during the wash, I tried many time to give chances, but another thing that I noticed is dandruff! For my hair and my scalp is not good. I prefer Desert Essence products.