Not good!

Posted by Reviewer1559087 on Jun 20, 2015

Decided to buy this for my husband cause he needed a new one. But he told me it felt bad on his skin. He said it gave him a stinging/icy feeling.

Husband likes

Posted by 5587470081593014645 on Apr 26, 2015

Good product I am making a second order, recommend it even for sensitive skin

SLOVENIJA

Posted by 4720267386133865024 on Apr 02, 2015

Super:)

The best shaving cream my husband has ever used

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Aug 14, 2014

We've tried various natural products over the last 10 years, and my husband says this is the best he's used. It goes on smoothly, you need hardly any, and it produces a really smooth shave with no nicks. I use it as well, and really enjoy the slightly stimulating effect it has on my skin.

Disappointing Glide and Unpleasant Smell

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jul 24, 2014

I've shaved for over forty years, and tried lots of "shaving systems". Kudos to the men and women who can get a decent shave using this. I threw it away near the end of my shave. I wisely bought, at the same time, Kiss My Face, Moisture Shave, Green Tea & Bamboo, and found it easy to apply with a mild, pleasant smell. Its glide works extremely well with the new single-blade safety razor I just purchased. It rinses off easily from the razor, unlike the gunk in other products Don't be fooled: Those multi-blade razors and budget-busting blade cartridges only make the beard heavier. Shaving slowly and lightly is the secret our fathers knew. I'll never go back to Gillette sensor. One blade and you've got it made!

Best shave ever

Posted by Reviewer1753178 on Jun 14, 2014

Wow, ok. Have to write my first ever review as Jason Natural upgraded the formula of this lotion. The shave used to be good, but this new formula results in a REAL smooth and FRESH shave. Quite mentholy but I personally really like the feeling on my skin. Gonna stick with this one forever if possible. Highly recommended.

Es perfecto!

Posted by 5407943405866488964 on May 19, 2014

Me gusta muhco, porque es como un gel/espuma que despues de pasarte la cuchilla no hace que te pique la zona!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Mar 15, 2014

This is the first Shaving product we've used that we re-order regularly. It's great.

Much better than I expected it to be

Posted by Reviewer3039610 on Feb 24, 2014

I shave with a barber razor (straight razor that takes disposable blades) and usually use shaving creams with a lot of lanonin, which I lather up with a brush. Well, I tried this lotion in a bowl and attempted to lather it up. It doesn't lather with a brush, and it doesn't lather on the face. It does, however, make for an excellent shave and gets under the hairs where you want it to be! The pump bottle is convenient too. I still suggest a brush for application since it helps get the lotion under and around the shafts of your hairs for a smoother glide.

Nice-smelling

Posted by 4711877895901017044 on Jan 28, 2014

Liquorice-smelling, goes on very smoothly. However, it's hard to work up to a lather, and I find it shields my skin from the razor less. It's prevented burn, so it does what it says on the tin, but the shave itself is less comfortable. I don't mind this product but won't be buying this again.