Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1155664 on Oct 28, 2009

Nice light lotion...smells clean without overpowering.

Jason Aloe Vera Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2458897 on Jan 22, 2010

This lotion is fabulous - a good quality lotion that keeps my skin soft and itch-free all day (even in winter, with the dry, heated air) -- unlike other lotions that need to be reapplied a couple of times a day. It feels rich, not watery, probably thanks to a lot of aloe vera in the product.

Very smooth & Natural

Posted by Reviewer3354919 on Jan 25, 2010

It made my hands soft without any artificial creams that I've been using. Very powerful & natural product.

Great price!

Posted by holahola on May 19, 2010

This bodylotion is the best aftersun in the world, and good to use after waxing legs. And a fantastic price here on iHerb compared to the norwegian prices!

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2393538 on Feb 02, 2007

I've used this product over the years. It has helped improve my skin health on a number of occassions.

a great product

Posted by Reviewer2525653 on May 09, 2008

Even though I live in a very dry climate, I only need to apply this lotion once (after my morning shower) to keep my skin soft all day. Only natural oils and aloe, not a lot of chemical stuff. A great product, and even better at the iHerb price! JB, Reno, NV

The only lotion I use

Posted by Reviewer1905735 on Jul 30, 2008

I love this lotion. Light with no scent, it is great! I have eczema on my hands so I have to be really careful about what I use and this lotion is so soothing and gentle.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Sep 23, 2008

Great moisturizer and not greasy.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1334351 on Feb 16, 2009

I use this product all winter long. You really need a great hand lotion like this living in Minnesota Excellent price also.

Jason Natural, Aloe Vera 84% Hand & Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2788026 on Feb 19, 2009

I love this lotion. It doesn't leave my skin oily, and provides good moisture for my skin. Also, it doesn’t have a strong, overwhelming perfume scent like some lotions.