Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1252087 on Sep 09, 2011

This is a great moisturizer to relieve psoriasis. I buy it regularly.

Best body lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Oct 10, 2011

This body lotion is rich and creamy and really nurishing for my skin without beeing oily. LOVE it! I use it as a hand creme, body lotion and foot creme - great for the entire body!

my skin loves it<3

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Dec 08, 2011

Feels nice on my skin and gives very good moisture throughout the day. my skin feels soft and fresh like a baby:P. one of my favorite on iherb so far, and I'm picky. If you like natural and gentle smells this is maybe the one for you!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Dec 09, 2011

This hand and body lotion is my favourite!

Jason Natural, Soothing 84% Aloe Vera, Pure Natural Hand & Body Lotion, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by Reviewer2536284 on Feb 07, 2012

Хороший увлажняющий крем

A light, non-greasy lotion.

Posted by Reviewer2798462 on Feb 13, 2012

Jason Natural Soothing 84% Aloe Vera lotion is my favorite lotion. No fragrance, no grease, and really absorbs well.

Jason Natural, Soothing 84% Aloe Vera, Pure Natural Hand & Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2407885 on Feb 17, 2012

This cream is not only soothing and calming to the skin, it has healing natural ingredients for the entire body. My husband loves its effects on my skin, as much as I do. So he also, uses this natural hand & body lotion. It has a very pleasant fragrance that appeals to male & female users, without being over powering. I highly recommend its use, to all who wish for a healing, natural organic body soothing experience.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2951013 on Feb 20, 2012

Love this lotion! Works great... smells great...will buy again.

Jason Natural

Posted by Reviewer1615446 on Feb 24, 2012

This product is really good,thank you.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2835112 on Mar 05, 2012

I use this aloe vera lotion, every day...everywhere! It has helped my sensitive skin so much...especially after shaving, I use it on my legs, underarms, bikini area. I even use this as a moisturizer on my face. I find it works best right after the shower, when the skin is still damp, so the lotion locks in moisture. I reorder this product over and over!