Best Gel - No Flakes

Posted by Reviewer1243347 on Jan 31, 2009

I love this gel because it doesn't leave any flakes on my hair, it controls flyaways very effectively and keeps my hair perfectly in place. It dries firm, not hard, but firm and leaves no flakes behind on my hair. I will purchase again.

Among the best natural hair gels!

Posted by Reviewer2246499 on Jan 06, 2009

Like most other Jason products I've tried I like this gel compared to others (such as the Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel which was the worst product I've ever put in my hair). The hold lasts all day and it is not sticky or flaky like many other natural products.

Husband loves it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on Apr 19, 2008

My husband won't try anything new; so when he ran out of his old gel I stuck this in his bathroom without asking. A month and a half later he asked me to get his some more. Said it worked great and he really liked the smell. Wish they had a travel size for his shaving kit.

Great styling gel

Posted by Reviewer3120580 on May 30, 2008

I've tried a lot of gels... this is the only gel that I found that really holds my curly hair!

Finally, a natural hair gel that works!

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Jul 15, 2008

I have very fine hair, and this product actually does what is promises- and without flaking or feeling sticky. It has a nice clean scent when you put it on, but no lingering perfume to annoy or bother anyone sensitive.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1418691 on Oct 24, 2008

the best gel I have found for my on the soft side curly hair.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on May 01, 2011

holds my curls and stops the frizz - will buy again.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3156388 on Aug 30, 2011

I have very dry curly hair and have great difficulty finding anything to improve the look of it. This natural styling gel can be used on dry or wet hair and controls my hair well leaving it curly and shiny. Will certainly buy it again. Good price also.

Just right!

Posted by Reviewer2141183 on Jan 17, 2012

This gel has good hold, is not drying, and is just the right price. I will buy it again.

Very nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

Didn't see a shine, but a good product to use as a styling gel!