Not good at all

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Apr 10, 2010

It's too greasy and not good for my oily scalp.. It ended up leaving my hair oily and itchy and thinner... 髪がべたつきます。綺麗に洗い流せないため頭皮がべたついて髪の毛が薄くなった気がします。

No Tangles

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Sep 10, 2008

This conditioner works great. I love the fresh minty fragrance, and it gives my scalp a healthy tingle. My hair combs out smoothly after using it.

Jason's Volumnizing Conditioner Is The Best

Posted by Reviewer3125096 on Jun 26, 2010

Jason's all natural volumnizing conditioner is the best on avaiable and it allows your hair to breath as well. The low prices for these products can not be beat. If you have fine hair or are thinning you owe it to yourself to try this product.

Works.

Posted by Reviewer2702734 on Nov 24, 2010

Went from thinning hair to non thinning hair in six years of using this product.

Worth the money you spend !

Posted by Reviewer1414771 on Feb 03, 2009

It does a great job in moiturising my hair. I m not sure if it really boost up my hair soley, since I am using it with Aubrey's ginseng biotin shampoo and scalp tonic. I can tell my hair is improved and it looks more healthy. It grows faster! I will definitly buy this again after I finished one.

Like the ingredients without chemicals.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

Like the ingredients without chemicals. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer2709064 on Sep 16, 2008

Did not add volume to my hair...dried it out

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1744047 on Jan 10, 2010

Saw an improvement in my thinning hair the first time I used this product in conjunction with its shampoo.

Volume has increased.

Posted by Reviewer2111909 on Aug 17, 2009

I am taking biotin caps, too. The mild clean aroma is also a plus.

shiny with extra volume

Posted by Reviewer2328882 on Aug 08, 2010

hair has extra volume. They are not oily next day as they was before. the smell of the product is very fresh and nice. hair looks very healthy.