It is greasy and my hair fell out

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Apr 10, 2010

It's too greasy and not good for my oily scalp.. It ended up leaving my hair oily and itchy and thinner... 髪がべたつきます。綺麗に洗い流せないため頭皮がべたついて髪の毛が薄くなった気がします。

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer2242270 on Feb 26, 2012

This company has changed the formula. What was once a great product is now just plain awful!!!

makes the hair entangled

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 06, 2014

With thin hair, I don't want to use conditioner every time I wash (every other day) because conditioner makes my hair look oily. I have tried Avalon before, I thought it was good, and I wanted to try Jason... But it was a disappointment!!! It makes my hair so entangled, that I must use a lot of conditioner to be able to comb it! I was trying to buy again Avalon which was good for me, reading the reviews it looks like the new formula is not as good as the old... Which one to buy?

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5226224933442787575 on Oct 17, 2014

Has a chemical scent. Doesn't do anything for my hair besides cleaning it. Will not purchase it again.

Total disappointment

Posted by 4941031712356256386 on Apr 11, 2015

very bad. Avalon biotin is much better! Smell is not pleasant at all.

disappointed - خاب ظني في المنتج

Posted by MariamD on Sep 17, 2016

I've used this product for almost 7 months , three times a week , i hoped this shampoo along with the conditioner would help me with my hair . sadly it didn't , my hair falling became even worse , not to mention how it dried out my hair,badly,leaving me with another problem to worry about. ,it didn't work for me, "may" work for others , but don't expect Miraculous results. لقد ابتعت هذا المنتج على أمل أن يعالج شعري , استخدمته لمدة7 أشهر , 3 مرات أسبوعيا , كنت فعلا أتوقع أن أرى تحسناً , للأسف حدث الأسوأ ,أصبح شعري يتساقط أكثر وأكثر ,وقد جف شعري جدا وأصبح في حالٍ سيئة بالرغم من استخدامي للبسلم - المرافق له , لم أنهي العبوة اضطررت أن أوقف استخدامه وأن أبدأ في رحلة علاج للتلف الذي سببه هذا المنتج لم يفدني هذا المنتج ربما يفيد غيري "نوعا ما" , لكن لاتتوقعوا أن تحصل معجزة "thin to thick"الـ .

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer2709064 on Sep 16, 2008

Did not add volume to my hair - was frizzy and dry.