okay, i guess...

Posted by Reviewer2022131 on Jun 10, 2011

Seems like it still has some of the additives even though it says no sls, I may go with a more natural shampoo next time, I havent really seen any results from this one though, too early to tell

Definitely gives great volume but...

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 06, 2011

the smell of this product can best be compared to a cheap mint toothpaste, its quite nauseating if you are not into synthetic mint. :-/ I like the volume effect, it really works, but I need to try it together with the conditioner, my hair becomes dry from the shampoo alone. I hope the smell of the conditioner is better.

ingredients are certanly ok

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 27, 2014

Maybe if I havent tried numerous good..often good is more.expencive shampoos this one would be pleasant..the smell is very nice,foams like its not natural,as to say great.I have.thin curly hair but this shampoo makes my hair dull, Ive noticed definetly.that I have to wash it more often.So I wont oreder again.Its good value but I'll go back to Innerscence.That one was really good.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Jul 04, 2016

I've bought this shampoo several times over the years but I don't see a difference in the way my hair feels or looks. I keep coming back to it because I think it's a good product even if it doesn't work for me.

Jason, Thin to thick shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2092267 on Mar 28, 2011

Not sure on this product, haven't used it enough yet.

dissapointed:(

Posted by Reviewer3328676 on May 26, 2011

The shampoo has rather strange effect: it both dries my hair and makes it greasy on the second day. It really adds volume to my thin hair but when my hair get dried up my head looks like a great crow's nest! It's impossible to comb it! Maybe it would be better for thick hair. Anyway, the shampoo doesn't cause dandruff and skin irritation in comparison with others.

No major help

Posted by 5194689948779380262 on Jan 26, 2016

Overall it's a nice product but I actually can't see a difference in the health\thickness of my hair.

So-so after some time

Posted by oliews on May 15, 2016

Initially I quite liked this shampoo. However over time, it just feels not as good anymore. The results weren't as good as before. Sometimes I need to do a double cleanse to rid of the weird feeling on scalp. I have no idea why, really wanted to stick to this as I have a hard time finding one that works... and now I am back to trying others. Gosh

OK

Posted by 4919741866014923310 on May 14, 2016

Works well followed up with salt water spray - on it's own not so impressive

Okay.

Posted by 5101090573175968754 on May 14, 2016

Not my favourite, I didn't notice any different in volume or thickness of my hair. The smell is okay, clean and minty but a little bit too artificial for my liking. It cleans my hair well, but after a few weeks of using I have some dandruff. Not sure if this is the root cause of the danduff, but I have never had this before. Won't buy again as I noticed it contains lanolin, and I didn't love the results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »